Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Not at all sure what you mean. On one hand you Gentlemen condemn any of the ladies for having anything to do with a guy or guys yet a "marathon Fucking" is what they need. :huh:

I aint the one doing the condemning. The girls can do whatever they want. Your generalizing and thinking everyone here thinks the same. Not that any ones opinion changes the outcome of what happens in the apartments. If Irma wants to fuck, who i am to deny her her basic human needs :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

A marathon fuck like Masha she'd lose weight, but a marathon fuck like Annabel or Polya had that one time then no and as for Kami the sperm actually makes her get heavier than when she started so inactive is she.

I hope you're joking or just speculating because I willing to bet you have no factual basis for such a statement ... LOL

2 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Girls also really like guys who are good dancers.

Sadly, as someone with no sense of rhythm, I know this. Actually watching RLC, I see guys who are a lot worse at fucking than I think I am. Mario (Carla) was really bad. And I last much longer!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What you have to understand is 2 things

1. In a low wage economy prices are necessarily lower (the money in their pocket is very low in Ukraine but it buys many times more than in the US)

2. These are girls just like any in the world and phones and tablets are very important to them - they would go without food to have them

Or: They work in Ukraine in a business where they earn more money than all other Ukarins. Or somewhere else in the world, because you can find them everywhere you go. In a special business. Not as translator .....

9 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Not at all sure what you mean. On one hand you Gentlemen condemn any of the ladies for having anything to do with a guy or guys yet a "marathon Fucking" is what they need. :huh:

Finally!  Some common sense...could they be jealous?  Why wouldn't they want to see these lovely ladies having some fun?  Typical Male BS.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, cwouters said:

Or: They work in Ukraine in a business where they earn more money than all other Ukarins. Or somewhere else in the world, because you can find them everywhere you go. In a special business. Not as translator .....

Well obviously I didn't want to say all that ... LOL

1 minute ago, Lyree said:

Your generalizing and thinking everyone here thinks the same.

I apologize I did generalize. 

I should have said I was referring to the guys who seem to be very adamant about not having men in their apartments with the girls.

I stand corrected...now, I will sit down.:cool:

• Upvote 1