Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Great bend by Irma in the BaR - should add it to the timeline.

i added when she started her shower, poeple are free to stop watching when ever they want xD plus it would be impossible to add every bend from the girls ^^ 

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Just chiming in to say that I really appreciate the idea of the timeline topic, thanks to the posters who maintain and contribute to it !

Angel and Jesse the stars so far today to catch up on. I'm counting Irma/Danaya as last night, but you might not have seen it...:biggrin:

25 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

I had that thought in mind. How selfish, thinking about me pounding Irma`s inches away, and you're right, having Sex, 144 plus Calories per half hour - Oral sex - 100 Calories per half hour - Using your hands - 100 Calories per hour - Ready for this one? Making out - 238 Calories per half hour. At least now I know "when I was young, and my heart was an open book, I use to say live or let live." hehe - Why, I was so, drained after making out for hours, makes one turn into Stone...  Peace JoeyRgmZklK-Png.thumb.jpg.afb3c81893b410229b84c8a6e59053f6.jpg  0   197.83 kB  

great pic. Where is that from? 

18 minutes ago, wathou said:

well the twins moved the bench on the balcony as far as they could from the cam :X 

That side of the balcony gets more sun, but not sure why they'd put the bench there at night

And I'm not sure about all this talk about Irma having put on weight, that girl works hard to maintain her fabulous figure and she looks as amazing now as she did on the first day she stepped into B1 in 2015

But I guess nobody is surprised to hear me say that :angel:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

That side of the balcony gets more sun, but not sure why they'd put the bench there at night

yes i know, i don't think it was to get it further from the cam, but more to have a better view ^^. And i hope it won't stay there, even if nothing happend that much on that balcony, now we will see even less ^^'