Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, West_California said:

maybe they will show us a message ? i see hearts on it...

be sure to catch it....someone ?

right now they are playing some sort of "charade" and they use the with board as a score board, no "message" in sight ^^' 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, euth63 said:

I live in the gutter so you can't expect much.

You need to learn how to read between the lines with these post. The only difference between your post and mine was the sex. As far as we can tell Irma leans towards women. As far as I know no one has seen her have sex with a male or even handle one.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

You need to learn how to read between the lines with these post. The only difference between your post and mine was the sex. As far as we can tell Irma leans towards women. As far as I know no one has seen her have sex with a male or even handle one.

Good point.  Now that you think of it we ain't seen her with any men, but isn't that why she goes to the swing  club to get off CAM man release?  At least that is what I thought or at least hoped.

• Upvote 1

Just now, euth63 said:

Good point.  Now that you think of it we ain't seen her with any men, but isn't that why she goes to the swing  club to get off CAM man release?  At least that is what I thought or at least hoped.

We do not know if she is having sex with men at the swing club. She might only enjoy watching sex between a man and woman or beteen two women. She may only join in when it is a threesome. We may never know for sure.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

We do not know if she is having sex with men at the swing club. She might only enjoy watching sex between a man and woman or beteen two women. She may only join in when it is a threesome. We may never know for sure.

Ain't that a shame.  The woman of my dreams may not even like my sex.  Such is life.  sigh.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Maybe just my imagination but it seems like Irma and Jess are different since the girl thing.. seemed closer before?

So what you saying?  Jess is questioning her sexuallity?  We know Irma could care less. Maybe she feels taken of advantage of.