Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

20 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Hope you are not accusing Irma of doing what I think you are. We do not insult the girls on this forum. Irma shows what she has because she is a true exhibitionist and nudist. She just loves to have on as little clothes as possible. You really need to watch what you say about the girls.

couldn't agree more...

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

I don't know today is the is the most I have watched the twins and I have to say they are very boring to watch

At least they are home ... and i think thei are bored therefor boring to watch, jess & irma spend quiete a lot of time oustide/ on their phone. And in the evening the twins are the only one trying to make the evening less boing ( dancing, playing games & ...) same shit at b2 angelina is trying to make evenings less boring but most of the time danaya ( is working ) nicole & estelle ( outisde or on their phones all day). those 3 new girls have potentiel but their are with "bad" roomates.

• Upvote 1

GOOOD Morning everyone, looks like the twins are looking mighty fine as always, amazing eye candy those two are.

I see the converation is trending away from what is going on in the apartments again towrds a discussion of ethics and morality. 

I think it importtant for all of outr members and posters to take a little time out and read the rules that are specific to this forum, and then also read the first page of each thread as they also have very specific rules to be foillowed by all the members and those who choose post on this forum.

I have attached a link that outlines the rules of the forum:

Specific rules for this thread

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Thanks again as always for taking the time post in our forum. And by all means enjoy the incredible beautiful women before your eyes and may they fill your screen with pure fantasy and dreams ::)

Have A wonderful day, and keep on postin !

Rider

• Upvote 4