Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

He brings cheap wine and items that need to be made up. Now they feed him. He must have some thing that I can not see or hear that sets him apart

The last time I saw something like this, I was on the "Grosse Freiheit" in Hamburg (Google it). In the shop windows of the "Herbertstrasse" there were similar things. Google it, too.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

why not? 

Don't know for you but never have been invited to a "friend" party where there is half naked women that i barely know, but i don't have ukrainan friend. So what would i know xD 

Now i'll just wait in silence, that he leaves or go upstairs with irma :angel:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, wathou said:

don't tell me he is just a "friend" xD 

Everything we know about him suggests that this is true. Otherwise you become like those members who say that everything the girls say is a lie, because they know it will be translated. Don't be that guy!

What will happen tonight is he will have a fun time, get a kiss from the girls and maybe squeeze Irma's boobs a couple of times, then leave with blue balls.

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, wathou said:

Feel the same dude :sick: but i guess he is paying good money to irma ... ( jess was doing camshow for bonuses, irma brings dude ...)

I don't think that's true wathou ... although I have strong suspicions about the guys Milena brought to her party.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

The last time I saw something like this, I was on the "Grosse Freiheit" in Hamburg (Google it). In the shop windows of the "Herbertstrasse" there were similar things. Google it, too.

They want to make a show (most likely without any sex) and have invited someone for it. ... This has nothing to do with prositution. 

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Everything we know about him suggests that this is true. Otherwise you become like those members who say that everything the girls say is a lie, because they know it will be translated. Don't be that guy!

What will happen tonight is he will have a fun time, get a kiss from the girls and maybe squeeze Irma's boobs a couple of times, then leave with blue balls.

like i said already made my opinion about the "relation" between him & irma. Wrong or true ^^'

I'll just wait in silence :P i wont spread my opinion unless i'm 100% sure ^^ 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

There making Pigs in a blanket. That what we call it in the USA

They should roll him up in the carpet and have the same thing. A real home cooked meal for the fat boy.

• Upvote 4