Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

its only bad for us free cam guys

I'm a premium member with 8 gigs of ram, a terabyte of hard drive and a clean computer.  It's freezing and lagging for me so I know it is for others.  They really need to upgrade their servers.  Obviously RLC cannot handle the band width.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, plum said:

I'm not paying nearly $50 a month for this shit picture quality.

It ain't always this bad but suit yourself.  The ideal is to drive up membership but it's like overselling seats on a flight,  It's only funny when it's not your seat.

5 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Dude, random girls wont just go nude infront of random guys in the real world.
Let put it this way, you invite your friend to the house, and your sister see's him, and she is with her friends.

Do you see ANY situation where they all got nude and dance with each other ? nop, never.

It's 100% scripted, BUT, like i said, i don't really care.

Um what girls actually do do that all the time its why girls gone wild was a thing, in college i saw quite a few girls i saw in passing maybe once or twice fully nude while it may not be a common thing where you are it does happen

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm a premium member with 8 gigs of ram, a terabyte of hard drive and a clean computer.  It's freezing and lagging for me so I know it is for others.  They really need to upgrade their servers.  Obviously RLC cannot handle the band width.

I have black screen for cam 2 most of the evening ... I saw about 10 seconds of Jess's lapdance, 20 seconds of Irma's but when the twin was taking her panties off and it froze, that really was the final straw. Cam 2 might as well not exist. I'm a freecammer now and I know other Premium cammers have been OK. Have you checked your task manager because Google has a bad memory league with RLC Premium which meant every so often I had to restart Chrome? 

• Upvote 1