Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

With Irma in the bed I wonder if post bath Jess will visit her with her toy?

I hope not ... I had to buy more storage today. I was waiting until Belle came back but this last 6 weeks has been so epic. And 4GB of memory for £26 ... I'm sure it was more like £100 when a bought my PC. Not bought it yet and it is always never wracking trying to fit especially as even CPU-Z isn't that good at telling you exactly what you've got ... still only £26.

My 2TB hard drive is full of RLC stuff now, I want to buy a flash drive but they're still too expensive

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

hi wathou  RLC's same response when masha had done the same thing than that Jessica

Yhea they have the worst PR team ever ! it's so frustating to send them e-mails :X

Oui ils ont la pire équique de relation publique ! c'est trop fustrant de leur evoyé un e-mail pour recoir une réponse digne d'un robot ... 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There are no power sockets in my bathroom and only a pull cord for the light.  This is for a reason.  Its damn dangerous to take any electrical cord extension or appliances into the batroom.  

In most of the USA building codes require a GFI circuit in bathrooms and kitchens .  GFI shuts off the circuit breaker at the slightest grounding of the circuit-so it is difficult

if the GFI is working to get electrocuted.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Benfold said:

My 2TB hard drive is full of RLC stuff now, I want to buy a flash drive but they're still too expensive

Ben ... I have even more. As soon as I edit stuff out we have a big day and the space saved gets eaten up.