Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are to believe Jessica came last night when she masturbated, her technique was sure different than anytime I have seen her cum in the past. She had no penetration and rubbed her clit vigorously just like Adriana does when she masturbates. Either she can cum in multiple positions or some of these have been fake, just like her cam show masturbation. Regardless I just love her pussy and would love to lick it.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

If we are to believe Jessica came last night when she masturbated, her technique was sure different than anytime I have seen her cum in the past. She had no penetration and rubbed her clit vigorously just like Adriana does when she masturbates. Either she can cum in multiple positions or some of these have been fake, just like her cam show masturbation. Regardless I just love her pussy and would love to lick it.

I think she very rarely puts her fingers in her pussy PP, or anything for that matter. Her recent 1, where she inserted a finger for a coupla seconds and also briefly in her arse was the only time I've seen her do that. But I too love her pussy and I'll miss it when she goes...

• Upvote 1

It has taken our slow burning twins 17 days to reach this level of boldness and exposing their delicious honey pots. It they are progressive in their boldness and are as adventurous as we all hope then the next 17 days could be seventh heaven. Here's wishing and hoping Mia & Lia :angel:

• Upvote 2