Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

You know, considering I've spent a pretty decent amount of time watching the girls on RLC, I don't think I've ever heard one of them let off a fart.

Good for you i saw estelle taking a quick dumb in the bathroom 2 days ago, I still have nightmares xD 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Benfold said:

You know, considering I've spent a pretty decent amount of time watching the girls on RLC, I don't think I've ever heard one of them let off a fart.

Irma,,Ilona,,Kristy,,Aida,, Vika and a few others have been guilty of passing the mustard gas :biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifani_cartman-fart.gif

34 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

Well, B1 is dead again.  Irma, one of the twins wants to lick your muff, make love to you.  Do it now before you go soon.  You should appreciate the loving for you.  I know Beardo 2 (Alex) offered to take Jessica to the airport to get in your pants, I heard his name at the door, so it is presumed that he took you Irma back to his place.  He seems to be nice but, he  is a snake.  I guess he has a big rod so you hang out with this guy.  During Jess's going away dinner Alex heard Jess describe this was her last day and I think he said "I have an extra room if you want to stay"  Jess said no, so would Beardo 2 prey on Jess if offer accepted?  What happened to Mr. floppy that traveled the world who did yoga w/ the girls?  Beardo 2 was nice I guess to give gifts on during the Valentines Day party.  If Irma I think is late 20"s goes for a guy in late 40's greying hair in Barc, strange, she acts like there are no guys.   Irma you are best of RLC, you and Nora brought back B1 of fun, your personality, you are not a (DEROGATORY) like NIcole that I still surprised is not in jail along with Estelle and RLC shuts down Vanessa's apt.?  RLC has this backwards.  Irma you could have picked up at a club a or online a better person than chunky Beardo 2 who looks scary, he just wants muff when he builds up a weeks worth of erection, he went after Danaya, does he really care for you.  Irma if you read this, please make love to both or one of twins that really want you.  Danaya is out she is leaving, constantly on skype or facetime w/ a guy, probably her BF.  Invite Angie over also for the twins.  I like these twins's personality (but not their feet).-----Do the Twins Irma baby----

twins are gonna get their feet fixed ::)

• Upvote 1