Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0348 Nidole turned over and to sleep

looks like Nora woke up & talking  to Irma ?????

34 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'd say Jess was a little shy but she did get turned on because her nipples were standing out big time.

Thats the funniest post I've read from you lately!   Jess isn't shy one bit.  She didn't and will not ever have sex in that apartment where her boyfriend can find out.  I'm sure by what I have read so far and from the huddle in the corner off camera, they were making arrangements for a hookup outside the apartment.   It's sounds like to me that that guy was RLC all the way!!

Fuck a bunch of guys in the Barca apartments.  I wish RLC would put a stop to that shit!!

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

Nicole bate session with dildo for one

and a great bate it was- just pounded my sister beaver like no tomorrow:biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Thats the funniest post I've read from you lately!   Jess isn't shy one bit.  She didn't and will not ever have sex in that apartment where her boyfriend can find out.  I'm sure by what I have read so far and from the huddle in the corner off camera, they were making arrangements for a hookup outside the apartment.   It's sounds like to me that that guy was RLC all the way!!

Fuck a bunch of guys in the Barca apartments.  I wish RLC would put a stop to that shit!!

Yeah man it was awful, I need a shower I'm all stic... I mean I feel dirty.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

Those who insult me so much you hump that he is right. I said the other night, the boy will come back, there were people who told me that I was dumb for saying that.
I said, the boy goes behind Jess, again they said, he is very gentleman with him ...
Tonight, at the beginning of the night, I said, he has come to have sex, and we have seen (maybe they have not had penetration) but we have seen?
The shower scene is very typical in clubs, where girls wash their clients before having sex ... but I still see things where there are none ,,,
The card games and then the strip poker, that's the logical thing to do, clear but had never been seen in RLC before, nor when the girls have brought a customer before ...
But I must have lost a screw,
And no one has fallen into the account, because Nora departs from the party? I keep seeing ghosts
Finally, I do not let anyone tell me what an insult to the girls. Anyone who says that, is insulting me and is failing the truth,
What I do not do is look the other way, and I say what I see.
I do not judge their moral behavior, it is not my commission, but I say what I do not want to see inside a house, which is supposed to live girls, No other thing

You absolutely are judging their moral behavior by calling her "p......".

And to be perfectly clear : you are a voyeur. You are suscribed to a voyeur site. You look at girls younger than you in their shower and their intimacy with your cock in your hands.  Not only that : you are suscribed to a forum commenting on this site, and you spend pages after pages after pages that there are not enough "entertainment" for you; entertainment beeing "sapphic" shows (yes we get you don't like guys). You are asking RLC to provide you shows, you suggest that girls have to be chained to the apartments with your primetime bullshit. When people argue with you about the initial premise of the project (Real life), and talk of times before, you constantly bludgeon them with posts about what you want to see and what RLC should provide to you. So yes, not only you are a voyeurist touching yourself by looking at these girl's intimacy, but you are a vocal voyeurist, who is constantly asking for a certain type of show that require a certain type of girl, who is willing to have a sexual activity on camera (yes, masturbation and lesbian sex is sex, and it is as morally charged than sex with men), because you don't have enough and you want more.

But then RLC provide girls who are bold,willing, and perhaps yes, in need of money (some of them come from really shitty background apparently), who have the guts to do shit on cameras. But then, when there is a hint of a boy cock on the horizon, you freak out, you go ballistic, and then it is the witch hunt against the girl, and you are constantly digging dirt, with your weirdos friends in Barcelona, just to find enough fuel for the pyre.

But you are not Torquemada, you are no moral authority, you are still a voyeurist, and I am sick and tired to hear your endless diatribes anytime a girl do not follow the script of your lesbian fantasies.

This is not meant as a tentative to silence you, it is up to your freedom of speech, and to the rules the moderators have set up and will enforce on this forum. Feel free to continue your inquisition, for all I care.

Myself, I will take a break from the forums after getting it off my chest (I will still lurk to get update on what happen in the appartments, and check my mailbox of course).

• Upvote 5