Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, wathou said:

WTF is he trying to "buy" some sexy shot of stella for money ( iphone ?) like he does with irma Oo now he is just being creepy :X 

I'm afraid there's something about Alex that doesn't lie quite right with me. In fact the whole scene here and the last time he was here. Here's an overweight middle aged bloke who's not exactly Brad Pitt, surrounded by a bevvie of beautys young enough to be his daughters. He's supplies them with enough booze to get them tiddley and gave them all sex toys as presents the last time. They just acted like this was normal and actually danced and stripped in front of him. He turns up again and looks like it could go down the same route...:confused:

I'm not sure what Irma's game is. She should just give him a private viewing if that's what he wants but, sorry guys if you don't agree with me, but there's something creepy about this...:confused:

• Upvote 4

Just now, Noldus said:

BB you have missed something.... 

Well I heard she slept naked and Hope's got a gif of her downstairs but even though I saw her bate and have sex and always watched her shower and Polya pull her hairs out, I really never got any great pussy shots of her. By great I mean legs apart in good light or from behind.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not sure what Irma's game is. She should just give him a private viewing if that's what he wants but, sorry guys if you don't agree with me, but there's something creepy about this...:confused:

I don't find it hugely different from when Michelle brought that guy.

• Upvote 1