Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67

I just got on, and read all the pages, and I for one, am not going to watch some fat fucking whale, get his body painted- I will find something else to do away from here- I am surprised anyone else is watching this ??????????

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Fat hairy guys with money gets to hang out with hot twins,,,maybe they don't have any game to get hot girls for free in their personal lives,,,so they gotta pay to hang out with them.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gif

mikey- is this a selfie of you hahahahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

come on fellas be kind and grow up please...........

It's really easy to throw stones and be a bully behind the computer key board.  Just accept it or move on.  The lady's are dealing with what hand life has delt them.

I do not believe it serves much purpose to throw stones.  I am a guilty party as well but I feel enough is quite enough.

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

come on fellas be kind and grow up please...........

It's really easy to throw stones and be a bully behind the computer key board.  Just accept it or move on.  The lady's are dealing with what hand life has delt them.

I do not believe it serves much purpose to throw stones.  I am a guilty party as well but I feel enough is quite enough.

You are correct, we should not poke at what the ladies bring home.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Staged event that would never happen in real life. Naked fat guy on bed getting painted by 4 lovely girls pretending to be interested in B1. Nicole and Angelina in B2, probably not doing much but I know where I'm going guys...:biggrin:

How many times I have I said in this forum? Barcelona has nothing to do with real life so should not me judged by those standards or even those of the couples apartments.

I think if there is a big negative reaction to this - which I don't think there should be - RLC or the agency may well have a word with Irma. At the moment he's on the top 2 cams on RLC so obviously people don't have that big a problem.