Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping I would get to see Irma would have sex with someone, man or woman, during this visit. She definitely showed she was willing to go further than before but with her time running out it doesn't look like I'll get to see it. She does seems to enjoy her stays here so perhaps she'll be back a third time in a couple of months.

I don't mind seeing guys in the appartment at all, as long as all the girls are confortable with it, and as long as it is a friend, or a boyfriend/one night stand/whatever their age. 

It's the girls prerogative to entertain that Alex guy, but I am frankly not too fond of that kind of spectacle. I hope it is not him again.

On the plus side, there is a very pretty girl to look at in B2 !

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't mind seeing guys in the appartment at all, as long as all the girls are confortable with it, and as long as it is a friend, or a boyfriend/one night stand/whatever their age. 

It's the girls prerogative to entertain that Alex guy, but I am frankly not too fond of that kind of spectacle. I hope it is not him again.

On the plus side, there is a very pretty girl to look at in B2 !

I said my piece about Alex and all Irma's so called friends the other night when he was there. I find it all a bit creepy. Men in the apartments are fine, Nicole has has 2 blokes who seem like decent guys, but I'm sorry guys. Irma's friends are fucking weird and the sooner she leaves the better as far as I'm concerned, Don't get me wrong I've always liked Irma but for me her time is up...Sorry Ben...

• Upvote 1