Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

It's not the girl girl thing that keeps her at by.  She's bi...it's pretty well documented from this and last time.  She does not like doing it in front of the cameras.

I'm still happy to give her some more time. When she came before it was a couple of weeks until she found Irma's ben wah balls in the drawer and then she started using them, before buying a dildo. And I know people will say 'She doesn't need time to adjust because she's been here before' but I'm sure it's still a change in circumstance and a system shock to come back into the project. If in a month she's still the same then I'll agree with you, but I know that girl is still inside her and I have no doubt when the mood is right she'll come good

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

They are all bi to some degree...having lesbian sex or accelerated lesbian activity in front of cameras is not on the list of Russian fun things to do.  Russian society frowns on bi or gay stuff in general.

She's Ukrainian though :biggrin: (well, half)

In reality I'm sure it's not much different to Russia in terms of Gay rights

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

RLC did or she gets no bonus money.  They do it with all the girls.  Jeez!!!

One minute everyone is like OMG the girls are so horny, they're touching each other, shes bating on top of covers, oo look they are kissing each other. Then next minute its ohh they made people do or they dont get a bonus. Which one is it? how do you differentiate?

stop complaining about everything and just enjoy whatever show they're paid bonuses/not paid bonuses for

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jasonwils123 said:

One minute everyone is like OMG the girls are so horny, they're touching each other, shes bating on top of covers, oo look they are kissing each other. Then next minute its ohh they made people do or they dont get a bonus. Which one is it? how do you differentiate?

stop complaining about everything and just enjoy whatever show they're paid bonuses/not paid bonuses for

I agree with you, but it is confirmed they get bonuses. Many of the girls have talked openly about it

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jasonwils123 said:

Um...I think the conversation is about weather or not Stella will do anything.  Somebody asked about girl girl.  You introduced the masturbate as evidence after I said she wont do shit.  I gave you a reason why she masturbated, which has nothing to do with lesbian stuff.  So I will say again...she won't do shit unless she gets a text telling her to do so.

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Um...I think the conversation is about weather or not Stella will do anything.  Somebody asked about girl girl.  You introduced the masturbate as evidence after I said she wont do shit.  I gave you a reason why she masturbated, which has nothing to do with lesbian stuff.  So I will say again...she won't do shit unless she gets a text telling her to do so.

Please answer my question