Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Do you know this as fact? Have you seen the so called contract? If it was the truth all the girls would be bating on top of the covers.

Back when jasmin was ther it has been translated that she said over the phone that she was making less money than the other girls ( belle,rebecca,lola) because she wasn't doing anything sexual 

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Do you know this as fact? Have you seen the so called contract? If it was the truth all the girls would be bating on top of the covers.

HE Hee, and installing more flashing lights for BONUSES..some say...

it seems unstoppable, i just ignore - payments, bonuses, extras cash..should be working...

its too distracting to keep up with....

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

I don't agree with Max on much, but we do know this for a fact. Lima in particular spoke about how if she masturbated once a month she got paid more

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, West_California said:

HE Hee, and installing more flashing lights for BONUSES..some say...

it seems unstoppable, i just ignore - payments, bonuses, extras cash..should be working...

its too distracting to keep up with....

Ok West I was just explaining about the flasing lights. Another apt. used to do that and it always looked like someone was there on the motion detectors. IF the motion detector showed movement of course you would click on it. Whether they get a bonus for more hits I do not know.

• Upvote 1