Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wathou said:

Tienen 2 del grifo, un clásico y uno con un filtro ^^ 'esperemos que recogió la buena o ella podría pasar algún tiempo en el inodoro :angel:

Sorry, that you say, does not make any sense, besides being false. The quality of water in the European Union, throughout Spain and here in Barcelona, is totally potable and its use is the right one for human consumption with safety for people.
For something we are the country that more tourists receive. And cases of water pollution disease are almost non-existent.
The use of bottled water is recommended when you change countries, especially if you go to countries where it is arguable that water has been previously treated for human consumption.
Anyway you can check in
Http://www.aiguesdebarcelona.cat/analitica-mas-reciente-de-tu-agua

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

Sorry, that you say, does not make any sense, besides being false. The quality of water in the European Union, throughout Spain and here in Barcelona, is totally potable and its use is the right one for human consumption with safety for people.
For something we are the country that more tourists receive. And cases of water pollution disease are almost non-existent.
The use of bottled water is recommended when you change countries, especially if you go to countries where it is arguable that water has been previously treated for human consumption.
Anyway you can check in
Http://www.aiguesdebarcelona.cat/analitica-mas-reciente-de-tu-agua

Voritos, they have a sink equiped with a filter, Is the water drinkable ? YES. But since they'r in a country where the climate is really different from where they come from. The bacteria that are in the water are different from their country, therefore more risk too get "turista" ... ( and i know what i'm talking about ...).
And in any country there are a lot of chimical compoud in the water ( you can look into it ^^') so me i only drink from bottle ( even if that's not the best either ^^')