Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

55 minutes ago, van the man said:

I think Jessica is a lovely girl both visually and emotionally but I do consider everything she does of a 'sexual' nature to be totally false. Her Cam displays are an embarrassment of false smiles and exaggerated body movements. Her involvement in the two nights of girly fun have been relaxed but only to a point. She is happy to display her breasts in mixed company but totally against showing her pussy or getting too overtly sexual in any way. Her 'private' moments have been limited to taking place in the bathroom where she knows the cams cannot easily see from their position. With the guy visiting last night she joined in the fun but again drew the line at showing her pussy and always managed to keep her distance from the guy and certainly rejected his attempts for a 'real' kiss.

Such a shame. She appears to have everything to offer!!!

I think Jessica is on her period and that is why she didn't get naked last night.  At one time I could see a pad that she was wearing before the player showed up.   Had it not been for that, she would have been naked as the rest of them!!

I think there is allot more to Jessica than meets the eye.  She has lapped the block like a marathon!!

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think Jessica is on her period and that is why she didn't get naked last night.  At one time I could see a pad that she was wearing before the player showed up.   Had it not been for that, she would have been naked as the rest of them!!

I think there is allot more to Jessica than meets the eye.  She has lapped the block like a marathon!!

You may be right there.  Could be a reason she fainted too.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Harley I'm agree with you ;)

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

From Yury;

Show was not planned at all. The girls cooking a cake for Nora, and the guy just went to visit without prior notice. He wanted to leave after the preparation of the cake, but the girls persuaded him to stay and play cards.

-----

Irma invited the guy to stay the night in the living room. But he refused. He said that he needed some fresh air and to comprehend what happened. This guy does not have a girl at the moment. In the morning Nora said that he had no women for 2 months. 

The guy says he will be in the living room and to think that the girls sleeping next to. He can not sleep. Irma jokes and says that they will lay down with him on the couch in the living room. Irma will be on him, and Jessica at her. 
The guy said that then his balls explode.
Irma turned to Jessica and said: "forgive him (for being what he leaves), we teased him."

He thanked the girls for a good time and a beautiful show. Then he leaves.

Smoke and mirrors!  LMAO that's some funny shit right there!!

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

she is  she pout her pads today I saw 

• Upvote 1