Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The girls getting ready in lightening speed to go out...

Out at 22.51. Maybe Alex is coming...:dodgy:

That conference Irma's at might have some late night after functions. They could go out in anything as when they get there they'll be given uniforms/costumes.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Well it seems that I was wrong, the girls, only have dressed to date someone.

Maybe they are about to go have a REAL DATE OUT IN THE REAL WORLD WITH THEIR REAL BOYFRIENDS AND HAVE REAL SEX WHERE WE CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE THAT WOULD JUST BE TOO REAL,,,REALLY!! :biggrin:

Fuck it I'm gonna start saying it now too lol :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Las chicas que se preparan en la velocidad de la luz para ir de compras ...

A cabo a 22.51. Tal vez Alex se acerca ...:dodgy:

They might go out and buy some dinner. I think they bought sushi

Just now, euromike69 said:

Maybe they are about to go have a REAL DATE OUT IN THE REAL WORLD WITH THEIR REAL BOYFRIENDS AND HAVE REAL SEX WHERE WE CAN'T SEE IT BECAUSE THAT WOULD JUST BE TOO REAL,,,REALLY!! :biggrin:

you forgot to throw some "openess" in that :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Get REAL Mikey...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

From the girls in the current cast, only Irma and Angelina had shown any sexual activity lately (over one month). ... It seems even Heidi stoped her openness after the first month in the K&K apartment. 

That's what I thought. Irma and Heidi have fucked a girl (maybe not in the last month), K&K have fucked guys (maybe Heidi as well, can't remember), Irma has given a girl oral successfully and been fingered unsuccessfully by a guy, the Twins share so it's a bit tricky, Danaya has received oral I suspect unsuccessfully, Angelina has bated, Gina's only just arrived and Stella had multiple fucks and bates during her last visit (technically that was in the last month of her time in Barca). 

Not a bad record. 

• Upvote 3