Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Fuck that pussy Max-fuck-face ,,,, he has been jealous of me for years and has his little girly feelings get the best of him. I never did shit to him.

Imagine this guys ,,, his first time arguing with me was because he was angry at me for posting too many pictures of the locked rooms.

Let me repeat that ,,, He was MAD_BECAUSE_I_POSTED_TOO_MANY_PICTURES_OF_THE_LOCKED_RLC_ROOMS. ...... Yeah I know ,,, pretty stupid right.?

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lets get this thread back on topic or it will be locked off until the posters are cooled off !!!!!

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Asisto a clubes de swingers, pensé que te vi allí. En resumen, a menos que haya sido a un club libertino, no tiene idea de lo que pasa. Podría añadir que la forma en que Irma se vistió anoche que no se le habría permitido en un club libertino.

I think he meant the other time. When Irma and Danaya were in the club. Alex if he is a known boy in that club, but that is only a comment without more value, than a simple comment.
On the other hand, if you go to this type of club, you know that the boys rarely use more than a pair of underwear, the towel and maybe if you are very fit you leave the shirt ...
The women usually wear very sexy clothes, and almost always this clothes fits in the bag ... so, you do not need a very special wardrobe to go to the club.
I've seen girls come into the club, very normal, and then find them at the bar and think ... "this beauty is the girl at the door?"

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Fuck that pussy Max-fuck-face,,,,he has been jealous of me for years and he let's his little girly feelings get the best of him. I never did shit to him,,just like I never said shit to him just now before he attacked me.

Imagine this guys,,,his first time arguing with me was because he was angry at me for Posting too many pictures of the locked rooms.

Let me repeat that,,,he was MAD_BECAUSE_I_POSTED_TOO_MANY_PICTURES_OF_THE_LOCKED_RLC_ROOMS. ......Yeah I know,,,pretty stupid right.?

You guys take it to flame wars NOW !!!!!!!!!!!! the next post derogatory from either one of you and thread will be locked until tomorrow at this time.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

You guys take it to flame wars NOW !!!!!!!!!!!! the next post derogaqtory from either one of you and thread will locked until tomorrow at this time

Don't punish everybody because of them, just ban them for 2-3 days.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You guys take it to flame wars NOW !!!!!!!!!!!! the next post derogatory from either one of you and thread will be locked until tomorrow at this time.

Could you not just ban this two for the same time?` ... It seems someone has banned others before and this would not interfear with others just talking. .. :)

• Upvote 1

I know Robert it sucks doesn't when the rules are broken and everyone has to pay the price because a few can'rt follow them,, had I been here last night when the food fighting started I would locked the thread then as well. We all have lives we live outside of the forum, but rest assured when we are present we will not under any circumstance allow the rules to be broken by any member, the RULES APPLY TO ALL MEMBERS EQUALLY

• Upvote 2

I know Robert it sucks doesn't when the rules are broken and everyone has to pay the price because a few can'rt follow them,, had I been here last night when the food fighting started I would locked the thread then as well. We all have lives we live outside of the forum, but rest assured when we are present we will not under any circumstance allow the rules to be broken by any member, the RULES APPLY TO ALL MEMBERS EQUALLY

... but why punish everyone and not just the people doing the insults?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... but why punish everyone and not just the people doing the insults?

There is a place for these type of questions and it is not on this thread, this thread is what is happening in the Barcelona 1 apartment only ! BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE

• Upvote 1

Sorry about going off on my Old Mikey Rant guys.

I'm done now,,,he fucked with me,,I defended myself,,now it's back to the regular scheduled program,,,,,,and that goes for the rest of you,,if you don't like my comments,,,then add me to your ignore list please,,,,attacking me will only get you embarrassed or angry,,,I don't know what  Robert was talking about Banning the 2 of them when I didn't start shit.

You need to watch your mouth too Robert.,..I'm getting sick of you guys thinking that only you can have your comments being read on here and when I have an opinion you want to shut me up,,,The same people who love to say that I don't let them speak their minds are the same ones who attack me whenever I have an opinion on anything. You have to be fair!!

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Sorry about going off on my Old Mikey Rant guys.

I'm done now,,,he fucked with me,,I defended myself,,now it's back to the regular scheduled program,,,,,,and that goes for the rest of you,,if you don't like my comments,,,then add me to your ignore list please,,,,attacking me will only get you embarrassed or angry,,,I don't know what  Robert was talking about Banning the 2 of them when I didn't start shit.

You need to watch your mouth too Robert.,..I'm getting sick of you guys thinking that only you can have your comments being read on here and when I have an opinion you want to shut me up,,,The same people who love to say that I don't let them speak their minds are the same ones who attack me whenever I have an opinion on anything. You have to be fair!!

Is this the Trump way of saying sorry? ... ::) 

Anyway, I agree to you point of letting everyone post his opinions. There is no need to make the person bad, just because opinions differ. ...  :) ... Nice to read this from you. :) 

• Upvote 1