Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, kzsjzkdjs said:

The picture forum is for the girls who are currently in the apartment no ?

Well I would post in both places but if I wanted to illustrate a point as with the bath pic because we were talking about it. I would post here. If I had a lot of old pics say more than 20 I would post in a new thread.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mind Nicole has looked at the cam many times, especially in the early days, but didn't give them the finger :biggrin:

I think that's what started my obsession liking for her....:dodgy:

She was acting normal..:blush:

It would be very nice to see Nicole give her pussy the finger :cool: I much prefer it to the dildo.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That is certainly true. She is rightly proud of them. Look I have seen a girl come on Big Brother, a beauty queen no less, and let both sexes play with her tits because she was rightly proud of her surgeon's work - I can confirm they were 100% awesome - but I have absolutely no evidence despite her doing softcore naked videos and photoshoots with girls that she is anything other than heterosexual.

To date Irma has done no more than play up to a point. If she shags on camera with a man or talks about it then we'll know one part of the equation but she would have to have proper sex with a girl without being too pissed to convince me as every single time something has got interesting with her it has stopped.

I would say that Becca genuinely liked girls and was probably at least bi and I think Lola was but as for the rest I think they are prepared to put on shows with other girls but would they have a full on sexual relationship with one, I am really not sure. I think we have seen enough of Masha to think she is probably bi, although she's so horny she probably doesn't care who or what (I'm referring to inanimate objects of course) she has sex with. 

As far as Masha's concerned if it's got a pulse she'll shag it....sure her vibrator buzzes so that counts...:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That is certainly true. She is rightly proud of them. Look I have seen a girl come on Big Brother, a beauty queen no less, and let both sexes play with her tits because she was rightly proud of her surgeon's work - I can confirm they were 100% awesome - but I have absolutely no evidence despite her doing softcore naked videos and photoshoots with girls that she is anything other than heterosexual.

To date Irma has done no more than play up to a point. If she shags on camera with a man or talks about it then we'll know one part of the equation but she would have to have proper sex with a girl without being too pissed to convince me as every single time something has got interesting with her it has stopped.

I would say that Becca genuinely liked girls and was probably at least bi and I think Lola was but as for the rest I think they are prepared to put on shows with other girls but would they have a full on sexual relationship with one, I am really not sure. I think we have seen enough of Masha to think she is probably bi, although she's so horny she probably doesn't care who or what (I'm referring to inanimate objects of course) she has sex with. 

People also forget that sexuality is not black and white, it is a sliding scale. There is not just "Straight, Bi and Gay." A friend of mine identifies as 90% lesbian, but she says that every now and then she just wants some dick. I dated a girl for a while who has since turned gay (obviously no other man could ever come close :biggrin:, either that, or I put her off men for life!) There are men and women who would swear that they are 100% straight, but there may be just a couple of people in the world who would change their mind

Many people are attracted to personalities, not to gender, and the sex of a person is irrelevant if that person makes them feel right

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

People also forget that sexuality is not black and white, it is a sliding scale. There is not just "Straight, Bi and Gay." A friend of mine identifies as 90% lesbian, but she says that every now and then she just wants some dick. I dated a girl for a while who has since turned gay (obviously no other man could ever come close :biggrin:, either that, or I put her off men for life!) There are men and women who would swear that they are 100% straight, but there may be just a couple of people in the world who would change their mind

Many people are attracted to personalities, not to gender, and the sex of a person is irrelevant if that person makes them feel right

This was very much the view of the bohemians who regarding sex as an act of love and if happened that the person was of their own sex then that did not matter - one at least took it too far and decided he loved his children which is wrong on every level imaginable. However obviously it is different for men with sexuality much more closely tied into genetics.