Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Frankster said:

It's not that hard to play quiet, just turn the volume down.

And shes polite, not a rock chick. Don't saying she's hating that music, but not what she listen to on a normal basis.

Hey Frank don't spoil my dream....:blush:

You probably know your stuff so you must agree rock sounds much better played loud  :blush:

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Stella's hair caught fire back in October by not paying attention to the surroundings where candles are placed.

Another one. Candle should be banned. I hate fucking candles. Growing up in the early 70s I remember oil crisis, strikes and fucking candles because they could only switch on the electricity half the week. And as for candles on RLC :angry:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

When I reach the BeR there's only one thing on my mind and given she's already in the mood. why delay. Play something sweet afterwards then she'll really appreciate it.

I've now realised why he's focuses on her  her pussy lips. and why wouldn't . He thinks they're 2 plecrums......:dodgy:

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

She did a couple of nights ago with Jess on the sofa. It wasn't sex, but it was girl-on-girl

And before with Michelle but there were 2 sessions with Jess and Nicole and the second featured some nipple licking - could have been sucking but couldn't tell with those bloody c*****s.