Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

When this Apartment first started Cam 2 was Premium for quite a long time then RLC got this Brainwave in their heads to change it.  :biggrin:

Back then there wasn't that much "action" on cam 2 but now damn the now freeloader + members numbers is propably pretty high

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, timber said:

Pretty tame.  Irma, Belle, Stella plus lots of alcohol and no one even got topless.

There is no real involvement and almost no fun.  They did the same teasing dancing shows last week. ... and ... It is very likely, that this will go on for a while. ... :dodgy:

I do not know, why there are so many people in this forum still excited. ... It is actually extrem boring and kind of useless. ... :cry: 

So many girls an so little openness. ... It is a shame. 

.... They need some guys there. ... At best, some the girls are actually interrested in. 

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

There is no real involvement and almost no fun.  They did the same teasing dancing shows last week. ... and ... It is very likely, that this will go on for a while. ... :dodgy:

I do not know, why there are so many people in this forum still excited. ... It is actually extrem boring and kind of useless. ... :cry: 

So many girls an so little openness. ... It is a shame. 

.... They need some guys there. ... At best, some the girls are actually interrested in. 

MRB guys in the apt. is not the mighty magical fix you make it to be. Myself I do not like watching guys. They need girls that are not afraid to do more on camera then walk around nude.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Belle is as pissed as a fart and Irma looks like she makes sure she gets her taxi ok. Gina is letting her go home in that state on her own to an empty house on her 1st day back...:cry:

She's a big girl. She can look after herself.   :biggrin: