Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

29 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nicole is good looking but I just don't have any interest in watching the BF and her. And I can see you guys are going to go nuts. So I'll back out and leave you to it.:cool:

Thanks for the info

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's just a Ploy to get people to get that Plastic Card out of their Wallet and Subscribe.

I'm trying to hang on for My Belle:heart:'s return but these girls are making it hard - wurg wurg, fnarr fnarr ... Viz reference

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Ive a funny feeling Nicole is going to respect her housemates and behave tonight, i hope i am wrong

These 2 are acting like a proper couple now. Really at ease with each other and I personally think it's great. Nicole came to Barca to have fun and maybe meet a guy. The other girls didn't go clubbing so her only option was to try online. She failed once and now she's hit lucky. And so has he!!!

To me this is real life and I'm loving this relationship :heart:

Wish it was me though obviously...:sad:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

If they don't let her fuck, they are not respecting her but after the goings on last night don't think anyone's stopping anybody. Unless you mean stopping the music.

I don't think anyone is stopping anybody, he wants to bang her now but she keeps resisting and is doing her nails lol. She wont resist all night though

36 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Maybe more Leora's style. She's a big Guns 'n' Roses fan but I have heard her play some heavier stuff.

Some of that heavier stuff you have to smoke a few  pounds of weed before you can relate to the Music.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:
32 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Nicole is good looking but I just don't have any interest in watching the BF and her. And I can see you guys are going to go nuts. So I'll back out and leave you to it.:cool:

Thanks for the info

Sometimes DES7469 sounds a lot like Harley. ... :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I don't think anyone is stopping anybody, he wants to bang her now but she keeps resisting and is doing her nails lol. She wont resist all night though

No neither do I, I was responding to a previous comment which struck me as strange.

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

They've mellowed Sulz. She always teased a bit at 1st but now he's a lot more relaxed, God they've only known each other for, is it 3 weeks, but I think they are really smitten with each other....:biggrin:

40 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

OK Nicole, it looks like you have the Queen's blessing so let the music of love commence. He really is one lucky SOB - he's hung like a horse,  he's shagging a beauty in Nicole and he's doing it in a shag crazy house. Good on you son, I wish I'd had the opportunity when I was your age

Life sucks when you get old.  They didn't have these style of girls back in the day when I was young.

• Upvote 1