Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, sigfried said:

they seem to be out of fun things to do; dress in bunny costumes, dance, drink, paint.

Correct - I pointed this out many years ago. They say it's the girls' idea ... maybe which but there's a set list.

Where's the fast forward to when I get to see Belle's naked butt :biggrin:

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well she has no brush this time so she is just there to watch by the looks.

i say screw the brushes and try finger painting, now that's fun.

and stick a little sign in her ass, caution, wet paint.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well she has no brush this time so she is just there to watch by the looks.

I hope not I'm waiting for her to get painted. I think we have a case of too many cooks but you know the Twins have to be where the cameras are even if they are slowing things down. 

The stupid thing is there's an artist in the room - she doesn't need to copy a pattern and would do it quick and much better. The Twins other than lying around on the bed don't improve any party or event for me and it isn't Stella or Belle in the way, it's the Twins who have already been through the painting several times. Still I hope My Belle:heart: has 85 days yet and this is the first sign of encouragement for me since Day 1.

1 hour ago, wathou said:

it's going to be another bodypainting

Aren't y'all the lucky ones LMAO.   That must be the first time...........................................................................................................................this month LMAO. High quality entertainment!

• Upvote 2