Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Great...another body paint night..this actual barca girls cast it's just nonsense..more than time to Irma,the twins etc to leave.Rlc bring something fresh to barca houses,tired of the back massages,the crap painting.Gess the girls have true fun...but it's all outside the houses..because the look as boring as me watching them.Soo many girls in one apartment and sooo little fun to watch.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, turkey said:

I stopped my abo , seen more than enough body paint for the next 10 years !!!!!

It's so strange. Five grown up girls doing this children's like games. ... again and again and again

The normal life is keep outside. ... :/ ... Very sad and useless.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think this is very important to say quite clearly: They had this body painting several times. Nothing will happen when they go upstairs. It is just teasing!

... NO REASON TO BUY A TICKET, IF SOMEONE IS JUST INTERRESTED IN THIS EVENT. ... :) 

Hep,nothing gona happen upstairs regard the twins,rlc had the fantastic ideia of put same family in the same bedroom,of course if normally this girls in barca don't do almost nothing special with an family member by their bed side they will do...geniousss..regard Stella she it's trying to be as less exciting and lifeless as Dana..and she is doing that great.

• Upvote 1

How are you guys enjoying the Art show,,,, I already gave these ladies different suggestions the other day,,,Strip Poker, Naked Twister,, Naked Beer Drinking Contest,, Truth or Dare,,the possibilities are endless.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Now, there are six girls doing nothing. 

This only proves how "week" this actual cast is,there are five,six girls in the apartment right now,zero fun to watch.This girls just want to do the crap painting and back massages again and again till they time to leave reaches.Dont remember an single great moment of the twins.Stella basicaly it's always sleeping and in bed and Irma doesn't change an thing and single thing.Crappy cast in both barca houses sadly.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Black lights is the new wrinkle looks like. Glow show time?

That might be kind of weird with night-vision cams. Not that it really matters, this seems like it will be another tiresome night either way.

• Upvote 4