Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

You hated Megan and bashed her constantly.

People change opinions..and if you continue read my coments about Megan after the first weeks that I didn't like her at all I start liking her more and more..in the end she was one of my favorites.As anyone can see in lots of my coments here I talk about her and wish her to return someday to rlc.But of course you only retain my bashed and hated to her..and not all the good I sayed about her for weeks.

Lot of chemistry between Stella and Belle last night - in fact I have not seen more in Barca. I am of course looking with Cma  1at 6 bottoms - Belle not in a thong but obviously still owns my favourite bottom of these girls. Best face and tits both belong to Stella though.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Hope (and all the other great photo posters) ---please do not waste your talents on this event-I for one would

like NOT to be reminded or it recorded for history:biggrin:

Even if Belle finally goes sexy dancing which she probably won't we can't see a thing. They should have luminous labias, then I'd be interested.

Belle put her drink down and went to the toilet - something she's done a couple of times already in the few minutes I've been watching. Back on the drink (unless its water) and the phone but sadly not the table. She's beginning to move ... no and Irma's doing Belle's panties move.

Belle, JOIN IN!