Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Ho avuto il torrente su ma era ad una distanza dallo schermo. Ho pensato che fosse Nora e Irma ed era molto eccitato per un secondo o due. :biggrin:

sinceramente ne ho le palle piene di queste situazioni.

io preferivo 10000 volte situazioni di quando avevamo anna, irma, ilona, polya, rebecca , belle, megan.

se RLC ha bisogno di coppie deve lasciare appartamenti per loro soli. dove ci sono ragazze io mi aspetto che le ragazze giochino e scherzino tra loro.

non dico lesbiche ma ragazze bisessuali, che provano piacere tra loro.

I think Irma gone to meet that guy from the other night.Remember Irma said she would have sex with him.Basically putting it from the translation and Irma don't where make up unless she going to meet a guy and don't forget the special perfume she wear in the black bottle. Now that ever one no Kiko is still in the picture i bet RLC hire her back and in doing so she going to get Kiko and her there on apt and Nora just staying in apt 1 tell they get there apt set up

1 minute ago, Gnaryanus said:

Well I guess that eases my mind a lil, but do you understand what I am saying though, its like a reflection of what girls are like as a whole now a days...  and I am surprised I forgot him Ive been watching for a good 2 to 3 years now.

Why is it only a problem for you if a girl does this? By the same logic the guy is guilty of exactly the same thing but he's not even mentioned. I think you're born a century or two too late.

• Upvote 1

So he only came for a quickie....wont stay overnight....that is bad...coz under the present scenario i dont see much happening between Nora Irma...so its better Irma stays with Jessica...

But i agree that Irma has indirectly got two more victims....Nora was too turned on coz of Irma and that night Nicole was not able to hold herself back after seeing them in bath and touching Irma...

So this means the guy lives in Barcelona...so what does Nora do when she is in Russia....

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Why is it only a problem for you if a girl does this? By the same logic the guy is guilty of exactly the same thing but he's not even mentioned. I think you're born a century or two too late.

We are talking about girls right now thats why, trust me I've spoke my mind about guys I know that are the same way.

3 minutes ago, Gnaryanus said:

Well I guess that eases my mind a lil, but do you understand what I am saying though, its like a reflection of what girls are like as a whole now a days...  and I am surprised I forgot him Ive been watching for a good 2 to 3 years now.

Having sex? :biggrin: I'm winding you up a bit, personally I haven't seen anything very untoward so far, it's not like she allowed Michelle's friend, who she's never met before, to touch her up. We know Irma is basically sex on legs so it's not surprising that she gets into these situations. She always seemed in control though, and the guy was respectful and decent and in his situation I don't think I would have behaved so well

Just now, Zinc said:

So he only came for a quickie....wont stay overnight....that is bad...coz under the present scenario i dont see much happening between Nora Irma...so its better Irma stays with Jessica...

I've spoke about this in the past. You are not going to see Nora and Irma have sex or do anything sexual because neither one of them is sexually attracted to the other. And Nora is very much involved with Kiko and is not going to stray in her relationship with him.

• Upvote 4

Well i learnt something today...that girls can be as (or even more) excited about sex as men....the way Nora was so super excited...for a few minutes she looked like Anna to me.....however Nora can easily get a way better guy...infact most guys that come to Barca are awkward...that guy that came a cpl of nights back was somewhat better...atleast he looked manly....