Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well I think we have come to an agreement on this :biggrin:. We absolutely do not know what is in those contracts and I have said that before.

Well exactly we agree, but far too many people on here start screaming and shouting about contracts as soon as something happens which they don't like - it's a strawman argument and cannot be used in a reasonable conversation 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

bbsq69......................you need help ! Belle is not your sexy Belle................please wake up, nobody can post  because you post 3-4-5 posts in a row, that is why we don't get no quality posts.

Well then post more and everybody knows what I mean. I think I've posted a lot more quality than most. just enjoy.

That lighting is going to ruin it. Flashing lights always fuck up the good images. And Alex is there again. He won't ruin in the party but if Belle doesn't get naked I am going to point the finger at him and maybe ask if this is RLC or Alex's RLC.

I.m sorry but you really need help Belle is an obsession for you, remember she is 6,000 miles away, you will never meet her she is like a cartoon character.  It's a movie, even if you want her to be naked , she will do as she pleases.  Look at the other beautiful girls , Belle is average compared to some on RLC.  This was my last comment, because I thinkj you are so obsessed with Belle that you won't listen to reason,  you must be very Young, Fairwell.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Until anyone provides a copy of the contract which the girls sign with RLC (and nobody ever has ::)) then we are in no position to suggest that the girls are contracted to do anything whatsoever. We can have theories of course, but when people start pulling out the 'But they've signed a contract!' argument we venture into the realms of speculation and there is no accurate discussion to be had

Thanks Ben. Obviously copies of this contract have leaked out. Guys on here seem to know a hell of a lot more than I do, or is it pure speculation...The girls come downstairs to exercise cos there's no room upstairs. Is there any proof the girls in B2 were told to stay up till daft o'clock. Belle's sleeping patterns have always been weird anyway. As for the Emperor...:confused:

We can speculate about Nora coming in coinciding with replay too. If we get something in our head. it's hard to shake off.

Yes I believe there is some sort of contract, and some of you guys have seen it because know exactly what's in it, If it was a job and RLC is the boss, why does it appear that an outside influence is now pulling the strings over at B1, in the shape of Alex. Surely The girls boss would tell them to get their pretty arses back to the apt some of the time since that would be in RLC's best interests...

Sorry for the rant guys. Maybe it can be called a job, maybe not. The real point I was trying to make is that it isn't their job to be stuck in the apt 24/7, just to entertain us...

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

bbsq69......................you need help ! Belle is not your sexy Belle................please wake up, nobody can post  because you post 3-4-5 posts in a row, that is why we don't get no quality posts.

Even though I do not agree with most of his interpretations (e.g. about microsomething), i kind of like his engagement in this forum. We should all not take this forum too serious. In the end, we are talking just about a voyeur page. This is not important or intellectually demanding. ... It is importend to let people post free as long as they do not insult others and follow the rules. BBSQ69 seems fine and not an issue for this forum at all. 

... but ...

@bbsq69: Some help would be good. You told us some time ago about your problem. Maybe, it got worse with the come back of Belle. Try to be honest to yourself in this point and find help if needed.

• Upvote 1

CC and RLC should not be taken seriously; however, it is a sexy soap operated, often designed to appeal to heterosexual males, and I'd say let those who wish enjoy their fantasies.

(In an alternate universe, long ago and far away, Leora did actually adopt a squirrel instead of Scooter dog. ::)Prove the negative, you cynics!) :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rharris6023 said:

The amateur steals the overnight potato outside a midnight. The librarian suspects the student. A liberal struggle offends a planetary helmet. An irrespective lifestyle patents the friend. The melody advertises before an acute sack.

Exactly rharris...:confused: