Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Irma is the catalyst but I do feel she let Stella down tonight. Stella wanted to make love to Irma but more importantly she wanted Irma to make love to her! If Irma was a man and acted so selfishly then we would all be very critical. Good love making is a two way street regardless of the orientation of the couple.

Irma took more pleasure than she gave. I was surprised and felt bad for Stella

4 minutes ago, timber said:

This is what you get with Stella I think. She's not going to make a point of putting on a show for the cameras everyday, so she can go through long dry spells from our point of view. But she likes to have fun and has a big sex drive and once it gets unleashed, she's not embarrassed to show it on camera. Combine that with the fact that she seems to build strong relationships with a lot of the other girls, and she can produce amazing and unexpected moments.

I wonder if this is going to be a more lasting thing than Irma's other hookups. It certainly seems to have a lot more emotion behind it. Less of a show and more of two people who have wanted each other for awhile actually hooking up. And this is the first time another girl has actually done anything sexual to Irma. It's always been the other way around before.

Yes it was a show, but they seemed so wrapped up in each other. and still are if you look  at them, that they looked like they were doing it for themselves and not for the audience....They probably thought nobody was watching and they'd got away with it...:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So Belle tastes like cheese and coleslaw downstairs does she...Enjoy...:biggrin:

The allusion was more towards the pair in their location since actual going downstairs was happening. I need to get over to the B2 board soon to say a few things about Belle and continue watching I&S on Replay (ArrrrGGGHHHH REPLAY! I felt like shaking my ist Charlton Heston style at RLC for last night - the ****ing timing of the fail - Calm down, BB, calm down)

and I was hoping for an early night.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Obviously everyone's happy tonight (apart from a couple of losers) but remember this the next time you start clamouring for Irma to leave because you don't like Alex

She is the spark that makes things happen. Danaya, Jess and now Stella, none of these would have happened without Irma. Take her out of the equation and you have a couple of pretty dull apartments, although with some extremely lovely girls in them

I'll miss you when you're gone Irma! Although you already know that :heart:

I think we'll have a mix :

- this apartment is w****house, it was just a show paid by Alex

- homophobic remarks - though they are usually quickly caught by our vigilant moderators

- internet though guys suddenly becoming mellow while fishing for videos

But overall, I predict a lot of renewed membership and replay purchases by people who swore to never again give money to the rlc scammers and horrible lying girls.

:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

- homophobic remarks - though they are usually quickly caught by our vigilant moderators

But overall, I predict a lot of renewed membership and replay purchases by people who swore to never again give money to the rlc scammers and horrible lying girls.

It's hilarious

The girls don't have sex - "Haha you idiots paying for membership because you want to see them fuck, well it's never going to happen you're being ripped off, I'd never fall for that and give RLC my money because I'm smarter than you!"

The girls have sex - "Haha you idiots they're only doing this so they can get more subscribers well I'm never going to fall for that trick, it's all smoke and mirrors and I'm smarter than you but if anyone wants to PM me the video it would be appreciated thanks"

• Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Obviously everyone's happy tonight (apart from a couple of losers) but remember this the next time you start clamouring for Irma to leave because you don't like Alex

She is the spark that makes things happen. Danaya, Jess and now Stella, none of these would have happened without Irma. Take her out of the equation and you have a couple of pretty dull apartments, although with some extremely lovely girls in them

I'll miss you when you're gone Irma! Although you already know that :heart:

Hey I  resemble that remark.:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Still not paying for replay....:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Hey I  that remark.:dodgy:

If you missed it because of other commitments that sucks, I'm referring to those people (naming no Italian names, obviously) who just like to complain for no reason even when the girls are doing exactly what everyone dreams about.

Show's over, the girls look beautiful lying there together :heart:

Goodnight all

• Upvote 3