Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There was no argument, but something happened when they were cuddling and mumbling to each other, they didn't speak again and and he got up dressed and left, she did not look happy and neither did he, he put his head in his hands once. Really no idea what happened !!!

Probably forgot condom or she had period.....we have seen it before with Beardo...brought the magic pills, the alcohol, made all girl wild, seduced Anna but didnt have condoms...on that 1st night...next night he brought them but miss Stella had other plans...

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Nicole should invite her boyfriend to the apartment and let him play his guitar. All these women love music and dance. I personally did not see any argument between Nicole and the boyfriend and I was watching the entire time. They were cuddling and talking after they woke up. Not saying it didn't happen, but I just don't interpret what I saw as an argument. Also, I was thinking they did not have sex after waking up the last time he stayed the night.

Nicole also played his guitar a little but I prefer when she plays his flute. :cool:

• Upvote 2

I think, one of the major changes that irma brought to Barca 1, was completely killing off the TV watching culture....which is great....back in the time of K&K&N...Tv watching was very common...u still see that with Nora...but it disappeared during the time of Irma,Anna and Ilona...temporarily it came back with some of the boring girls that followed...but overall in 2016 tv was hardly used...except for probably exercise videos in the morning...Barca 2 has unlimited TV

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

There was no argument, but something happened when they were cuddling and mumbling to each other, they didn't speak again and and he got up dressed and left, she did not look happy and neither did he, he put his head in his hands once. Really no idea what happened !!!

Hopefully she's with him now....:blush:

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's time RLC starts bringing on the Fresh Meat instead of the Recycled Stuff all the time.

I like the combination of having fresh girls and favorites coming back, the balance is good at the moment, its an odd time of year to get new girls to want to come

• Upvote 1