Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

I give up on Belle. She just isn't here this time around.

I agree Des it's not the same girl that was here last time something she seen maybe or something was said to her i don't know but she's definitely changed.

Just now, cacjc said:

I agree Des it's not the same girl that was here last time something she seen maybe or something was said to her i don't know but she's definitely changed.

Uh oh you'll get BB started! But seriously Belle has been back in the groove past few days, naked dancing all over the place. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, cacjc said:

Why because she's acting more mature and isn't jumping around like an idiot this time?

• Upvote 1

Just now, cacjc said:

Again but what about yesterday or did you all miss that? I think if Irma and Stella were in B2 away from The Twins maybe we'd see something different.