Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I have a suspicion we may have to wait a little while longer for Stella and Irma to return. Not based on any information, just a feeling. As always, I am sure Irma will make it up to us before she leaves the project :heart:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I have a suspicion we may have to wait a little while longer for Stella and Irma to return. Not based on any information, just a feeling. As always, I am sure Irma will make it up to us before she leaves the project :heart:

... i guess ... you have a new girl / girl event in mind ... are you? 

If this continue like this, Barcelona will get even worse as VV. ... All a big show. ... and ... No life included.

BTW, this is some fiction i found on the internet ... 

9 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I do not know her personally but I do know what kind of work she is into.   I can not even begin to guess why she turns her head away, maybe she feels that she is more likely to be seen by relatives on RLC than she is with the agencies she poses nude for.  I do know that masturbating for a woman (most women) is a very private matter and maybe that is why she does it.  I have never seen her do it so I can't comment on the specifics of it.

We can all comment on it, and you just did. I tend to agree with Ashley on the personal aspect of masturbation and I love the seemingly genuine part of her turning away. The nipple play at the half way point is ,to me, another sign of the intensity of her personal style. I love it!!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

We can all comment on it, and you just did. I tend to agree with Ashley on the personal aspect of masturbation and I love the seemingly genuine part of her turning away. The nipple play at the half way point is ,to me, another sign of the intensity of her personal style. I love it!!!:biggrin:

Reality and openness are two different variables. An event can be

• real but hidden (like the sex event of kristy on the balcony) or real but keeped outside (like the sex life of almost all girls in barcelona)  and
  • an event can be unrealistic (in terms of real life) but shown very openly in the apartment (e.g. all this bodypainting events). 

There is also the possibility that an event is hidden and faked at the same time (like one of this extremely overplayed masturbations we saw so much last year in this apartments). 

I also think that her masturbations are real. ... But it is not a good sign that she hide her face. It is a part of her life that should not keep away, because people paid for it. If she do not agree with this, she should be honest and leave the project. I guess, this counts for all the residents currently in barcelona. ... It is time for a restart. New people actually open minded. ... That would be nice. ... :)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, eremes said:

Harley, I wanted  to send you a personal message, why is this impossible ?

Please give me an answer

Thanks

I do not know.....let me check into it.  I tried to send BB a PM and it said my inbox was full.  I was suspended for a week and maybe something happened during that time.  I will check it out and get back to you eremes.

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

I agree.  Probably somewhere nice, warm and sunny.