Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

I seem to recall that somebody posted here that Irma grandmother was either very sick or had died. I have been away for a few days and haven't been following the discussions. It was just something that I remembered from seeing. Apologies if I got it wrong.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

I seem to recall that somebody posted here that Irma grandmother was either very sick or had died. I have been away for a few days and haven't been following the discussions. It was just something that I remembered from seeing. Apologies if I got it wrong.

A family member of Jessica was believed to be Ill when she was here, not sure about Irma.

• Upvote 3

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

A family member of Jessica was believed to be Ill when she was here, not sure about Irma.

I was going to say that and I hadn't about Irma either but she's making me upset. Time to give Irma a hug. She's so good at caring for other people but now she needs to some love. :heart:Irma

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, eremes said:

She washes all the dirt of the world away. It must have been bad.

They may be truth of that. I remember after 3some night and I commented at the time that the girls when they returned to B1 suddenly all ate the table something they had never done before. It was a "How do we cope with what happened last night?" moment but of course after a rest they resumed.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Irma looks very upset with Stella comforting her. I don't think she's sad because she's leaving because she really looks upset. I could see it from the thumbnails.

Something has got terribly wrong.

She looks as if she is accusing someone or something