Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Just now, wathou said:

i don't see how this is not a support issue ... you have the right to complain about something are paying for ...

And talking about it over & over on CC won't change a thing ...

... no ... people post there opinion to a support e-mail are just make the service more expensive. I would never do this. 

The support is for real issues. ... That the cast of barcelona do not fit with the statment "The private life of other people live in 24/7." is not a technical issue at all. 

When the service of RLC would not be worth the money any more, i could stop my subscription at any time. ... Currently, i actually like the development RLC is going with the real apartments (all premium apartment except the teasing show kind). 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... no ... people post there opinion to a support e-mail are just make the service more expensive. I would never do this. 

The support is for real issues. ... That the cast of barcelona do not fit with the statment "The private life of other people live in 24/7." is not a technical issue at all. 

When the service of RLC would not be worth the money any more, i could stop my subscription at any time. ... Currently, i actually like the development RLC is going with the real apartments (all premium apartment except the teasing show kind). 

XD4qHZpkyUFfq.gif

i'm done see you later guys 

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

You know guys the way its been going lately at this apartment, it wouldnt surprise me if they go have the party at Alex's place and not show it to the viewers????

This is real life :)

in real life they are not supposed to show nudity in front of cams where people are watching . 

Some viewers want real life :))

thats what they will get .

real life outside the apartment and in front of cams nothing . 

If they have a party inside some idiots are complaining it's not real life :) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, meran said:

in real life they are not supposed to show nudity in front of cams where people are watching . 

You can't win...:confused:

• Upvote 1

There is only one idiot that everyone on CC knows that constantly complains and talks about 'REAL LIFE":biggrin::biggrin:

8 minutes ago, meran said:

In_Real_Life_Official_Logo.jpg

• Upvote 1