Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, vortios said:

This I say without animating to offend to you ... but would like to know because you have arrived at that deduction?
Nicole, she's been talking to a friend, no girlfriend. She, in fact, told the Spanish boy, on the first night they were talking about their ex-partners, and at no time did she say anything that she was with any other woman as a couple. So the word bride, in my humble opinion is wrong.
I bet Nicole was with a boy, and I would not go very far wrong in my appreciation. I can not say as far as I know. But I can assure you that Nicole does not have a girl.

@vortios That how we say it in the USA girlfriend. Nicole has a friend which is a girl and the translator for CC done said that her friend my be coming after Lima leave.

21 hours ago, vortios said:

From my opinion, you do not understand our position. I do not understand, or I do not understand that people can think that we refuse to let a straight girl, have no relationship with a man ... I've never heard of such a statement ... If only a little explanation ...
I've been a RLC customer for a year, I think you're much more than me ...

When the girls have been in the apartment in Barcelona, I do not tell from the beginning, since I was not ... but in the year I'm taking, the girls never enter the house, their dates, their boyfriends, their partners, or Whatever they were. In fact there was fun in the houses, it is true that just sex explicit, but most people who saw the houses, including you, we gave an approved houses. Sometimes we disapproved of the passivity of the girls and others left with note of the house.

The fact is that (where were the men?), Of course they would be but there was a small pact of not putting strangers in the houses.
The thing started to go wrong with Vika, and his bear man. The truth is that the attempt was not exactly right. Then they tried to put Elisa in, but thankfully she did not get her end. If you remember, most people did not complain about that possibility ...

After. This summer, things changed, girls parties (epic, but they started to get boys), the first time, as there was a little lesbian orgy, and there was disinhibition on the part of the girls, the presence of the boy, was tolerated Nobody complained about it). Then came the unlucky night of drugs, where there was a great stir by the RLC customers, until RLC, tube to take note, can now be made public, the Spanish police took note of that. So I guess there were calls to very high level of RLC. This you do not know, but the bad news also runs, and that news has already passed through what only remains as an anecdote throughout the history of RLC.
Afterwards, RLC, changed the type of chias, introducing Rebeca, and the others, girls with partners outside the houses (most of their ancestors had, but did not have those problems to be monitored by their partners) or girls who do Sexcam to live.
The latest, has been to get girls who clearly, accept customers to visit inside and outside the house. I do not say it, nor are they speculations, are the words of the girls themselves.

This I'm telling you, you know it ... I'm not telling you anything new.
But back to the beginning, I would ask you a question, we have 13 houses of heterosexual couples, "13".
And all those who wear the least time that I wear, before you know that the girls did not have sex inside the house ... and if you used to follow the houses ... because you did not leave the girls' houses?

I make this reflection, because it seems that the only ones that interest you are the houses of the girls, and not the rest of the houses.

And I want to make another point. Over there in February, I was a rookie in RLC, and I barely heard anything, I remember K & K was a prototype of hot girls, and with the possibility that they have some kind of relationship, sentimental or not between them, But in the end, they would give a show ... that is what was said or rumored.
Over time, it was discovered that all that, it was just a small assembly to attract customers. But that montage has worked to this day.
Everyone, or a majority of people, and I the first, we still like to observe some game that the girls have with their friends (unfortunately K & K and there is hardly any game between them).

As I said, now people who come to the girls' house just want to see how they fuck boys, and for example, I do not appreciate people complaining about the little interaction between girls, in fact a bath between They (B2 case), do not see it as something nice to see, and people hardly comment, only the veterans made positive comments on that.

On the other hand, there are even RLC clients, I do not know if they prefer that they dislike lesbian sex ... they should have some psychological problem with that ...

Well, forgive me for extending myself so much, I just believed in the obligation to expose a topic, which, although it has been talked about and I personally tried to explain it, I see that there are people who do not understand our position beyond thinking that we do not want The girls have sex with guys

I sincerely appreciate you reading these lines.

Vortios.

Well, I have been a member since February 2015, so a little less than 2 years. For a long part of this first year, there was a girl call Nora, who spent a very very long time at Barcelona (she has permanent resident rights, like lima),  she acted a bit like the "boss" of the apartment, guiding and assisting the new girls, to the point she was thought to be the emperor (or at least rlc staff) by many on the forums. Some hated her, some loved her, but she was on the most influential and remembered tenant for this period.

This girl had a boyfriend called Kiko, who was a permanent fixture of the apartment, part of the group dynamics with all the girls. I might be wrong, but I even remember that his name was in the room list at this point. I even think the first sex scene ever I have seen on rlc was with this couple.

The initial premise of this apartment was that it was a (girl) roommates apartment, like in real life, and in all roommates apartments, girls will invite friends of both sexes and have boyfriends.

Yes there had been a slight "lesbian" vibe during K&K stay (that was partly played by the tenants, and largely the projection of viewers fantasies), also Irma and Anna, and Lola's team, but it has been for me in 2 years of rlc the exception, not the rule.

Now at this point I have not stated my tastes, only facts.

So yes, to be honest, I like to see the girls engaged in lesbian activities more than hetero sex. But I understand that it had never been the point or the premise of these apartment at all.

But the thing I have a huge issue with, is that there is a constant negativity, bashing and whining each time there is a boy or a boyfriend involved. Like any of us  I would like to see more pussy on pussy action, but I also understand that it has never been a promise, and that it is pointless to attack the girls out treat them as w.... because they want to see men even if it interferes with our desire to see other things.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well...

i don't read vortios's posts because they bore me, but I can assume he is saying the usual bullshit - calling the girls wh*res, complaining about men in the apartment, blah blah blah. He is full of crap, and your post is a perfect antidote.

Clearly there are a large number of members on this forum who do not like RLC, do not like any of the girls, and do not like being called out. Yet they continue to spend their money on RLC and bitching about it on CC. Yawn.

• Upvote 8

Happy New Year everyone and what a way to start with Jess showing more open kitty views than she's done since she's been there and what a treat. She not only has a lovely smile but a delightful pussy as well. Now with Lima having packed in record time and Jess' chair being moved into the big room I sincerely hope the big room will be her new home until she leaves; it is nothing more than she deserves and if last night is anything to go by we could be in for a rare treat for the next month or so.

I wonder what she was told when she was out with the big fella on New Years Eve :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Happy New Year everyone and what a way to start with Jess showing more open kitty views than she's done since she's been there and what a treat. She not only has a lovely smile but a delightful pussy as well. Now with Lima having packed in record time and Jess' chair being moved into the big room I sincerely hope the big room will be her new home until she leaves; it is nothing more than she deserves and if last night is anything to go by we could be in for a rare treat for the next month or so.

I wonder what she was told when she was out with the big fella on New Years Eve :dodgy:

I hope she gets the big room. The cam views are better and after last night I'd really like a better view.:biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Espero que recibe la gran habitación. Los puntos de vista de levas son mejores y después de la noche que realmente me gustaría una mejor vista.:biggrin: 

I have been surprised that Jess, with the help of Lima, has replaced the chair in Lima's room with his, if you look at it, she has put the table under the mirror in the corner, as she tried to do at first, Because it is better for your show, since you do not have to make furniture moves like so far.
Besides, she has been very happy.
That makes me think that it will be Nicole who will move ... because I do not think the new girl who enters, will stay with the big room.
I have heard some news, but I will leave some time before commenting. Surely you have heard something too.

22 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I hope she gets the big room. The cam views are better and after last night I'd really like a better view.:biggrin: 

Ive no doubt Jess will move to the big room, i think she claimed it a while ago ! Im 50/50 whether i would want Jess or Nicole in the big room. If Jess then it will only be good if she is not camming all day every day. With Nicole it would leave her with a bigger space to conduct her sexual activities and further away from annoying Jess with noise !. But then she is out a lot so it would be left empty on some nights. Where as Jess would be in it every evening.

• Upvote 1

Jess preparing balloons, probably for Lima's last night in the apartment. I wonder if Nicole will show up, she really should or its a bit offside by her.

Anyway im off to work for the next 4 nights, i will keep checking in now and then.

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Bueno, he sido miembro desde febrero de 2015, así que un poco menos de 2 años. Durante mucho parte de este primer año, había una chica llamada Nora, que pasado un tiempo muy muy largo en el Barcelona (que tiene los derechos de residencia permanente, como lima), actuó un poco como el "jefe" de la vivienda, guiando y ayudar a las chicas nuevas, que se pensaba hasta el punto de ser el emperador (o al menos el personal RLC) por muchos en los foros. Algunos la odiaban, algunos la quería, pero ella estaba en el inquilino más influyente y recordado por este período.

Esta chica tenía un novio llamado Kiko, que era un elemento permanente de la vivienda, que forma parte de la dinámica de grupo con todas las chicas. Puedo estar equivocado, pero incluso recuerdo que su nombre estaba en la lista de salas en este punto. Incluso creo que la primera escena de sexo cada vez que he visto en RLC fue con esta pareja.

La premisa inicial de este apartamento es que era un (niña) compañeros de apartamento, como en la vida real, y en todos los apartamentos compañeros, niñas invitará a los amigos de ambos sexos y tienen novios.

Sí que había habido una ligera vibración "lesbiana" durante el K & K estancia (que fue en parte jugados por los inquilinos, y en gran medida la proyección de los espectadores fantasías), también Irma y Ana, y el equipo de Lola, pero ha sido para mí en los 2 años de RLC la excepción, no la regla.

Ahora bien, en este punto no he declarado mis gustos, sólo hechos.

Así que sí, para ser honesta, me gusta ver a las chicas que participan en actividades lésbicas más que sexo hetero. Pero entiendo que nunca había sido el punto o la premisa de estos apartamentos en absoluto.

Pero lo que tengo un gran problema con el, es que hay una constante negatividad, golpear y quejándose cada vez que hay un niño o un novio en cuestión. Al igual que cualquiera de nosotros, me gustaría ver más coño en la acción coño, pero también entiendo que nunca ha sido una promesa, y que no tiene sentido para atacar a las chicas tratarlos como w .... porque ellos quieren ver los hombres, incluso si interfiere con nuestro deseo de ver otras cosas.

I appreciate your comment, and yes I have information from Nora, within the group from Barcelona, I have even seen autofotos with her in a public place, in fact that photo I have seen in an unofficial Spanish forum (unfortunately already closed). They are images from quite some time ago.
It is not my intention, nor do I want you to understand me like this, that I take the opposite, it is more I must respect what it says, since it has much more experience than I in the forum.

Just punctuate something about why I do not like the presence of boys in the houses ... I think I've already said it ... for me, everything is disadvantageous ... and the advantages, we already have them in other houses, Add to these houses ,,, the only thing would be the disadvantages ...

And let me be a bit more graphic ...
1º If you put a boy in a house, the other girls will feel self-conscious about that boy (it's a very natural thing). The naturalness that they can show before another woman is not the same as before a boy. And we could talk about this issue hours ... but I do not want to tire anyone.

2º If you let a girl have boy visits, what happens with the rest ... let them also have visitors? And if the girls already have their boy in their country? You bring it to the boy too? We all know the problems that there is when a girl has her boy outside ... even the most liberated have had some other problem.

3º We all know that the girls when they are with a boy, more if they are in love, they change of form to act, we will see to see, if this that I am saying is not met with Kristy, to put a very current example.

4º If there is a boy in the house, we really think that we are going to have a party in the house, and I set the example of dancing, drinking and nudity ... what girl would feel comfortable so your boy is partying with girls half naked? Do not you think that usually does not happen?

I have more to expose, not all ideas are mine, many are to listen to people, which RLC does not seem to do ... but I do not want to bore anyone.

On the other hand, just say "It hurts that there are people who my comments bore them, surely they think the navel of the world".
Of course, the latter I do not say for you.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive sin duda Jess se trasladará a la sala grande, creo que ella lo reclamó hace un tiempo! Im 50/50 si querría o Jess Nicole en la sala grande. Si Jess entonces sólo será bueno si ella no está de leva durante todo el día todos los días. Con Nicole sería dejarla con un espacio más grande para llevar a cabo sus actividades sexuales y más lejos de Jess molesto con el ruido!. Pero entonces ella está fuera mucho por lo que se deja en blanco en algunas noches. Donde como Jess sería en ella todas las noches.

I do not know what plans RLC will have, I just said what I've seen.