Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.. I just got in.  Did I miss anything yet?  From what I can see, all we need in B1 is for Nichole's boyfriend to show up...  Kiko and Nora in the Tub, Irma and the guy with the massage.  Jess 'bating.  What a fricking night!!!!

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Hey guys.. I just got in.  Did I miss anything yet?  From what I can see, all we need in B1 is for Nichole's boyfriend to show up...  Kiko and Nora in the Tub, Irma and the guy with the massage.  Jess 'bating.  What a fricking night!!!!

yep you indeed missed jess' massage with Irma and her toy in that same chair

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Just wait about 5-10 minutes til he moves down a little ?

4 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

They can't send him packing empty handed after this can they? I know there's a plan at play but they must be feeling a returned favour is in order after this. ???

I do not think it is the girls fault. ... Most likely it is his decision because of the cameras. ... In any case, he know to do all this very well. ... A very nice personality. You can really see that also the girls like him for real. 

I have just woken up and it looks like I have missed the best night ever in B1. I cannot believe what's happened. What's all this about Irna orgasming while watching - watching what? and Jess orgasming I must see that and Nora and Kiko downstairs ...

Please somebody give me a detailed account of what's happened this evening.