Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dakes90 said:

damn, Nicole is soooo shady, she laughed 30 minutes ago while Irma was getting it and Jess bated like crazy and still was on her effing phone..then when oppertunity strikes shes flat out naked on the bed taking it herself...she interrupted the other girl downstairs also Before. Thought she had a guy as well? at least some nights ago when she pretty much forced him to play her some songs...this girl is really fucking hot! - but really fucking selfish! shady shady shady

She laughed? are you for real? She was 100% correct to tell Nora to fuck off when Nora thought she owned the livingroom and Kitchen. And she has every right to get a massage as anyone else there and he don't seem to mind. She never interrupted anything. They all got an orgasm!!!

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yeh but that's my girl he messing with...:cry:

well naga- if he "bonks" her, you may have lost your girl hahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Why did this never happen when I had Premium?

I need to see this so much and if the guy fingers Nicole and Jess and Irma fuck then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I missed 3some tonight (only by a few days) and now this.

what threesome I missed that 2