Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, steeve said:

normaly she is here just for january it's a chance but her target for this short time she have to stay here now it's doing all for nicole left,look now we have three girls vs this poor nicole,i am with you nicole

This isn't the first time there has been an issue with nicole she had an argument with lima and jessica before, don't get me wrong i do like her but it's like wathou said lately she has been trying to have the best of both worlds spend time with her bf and take part in whatever is going on in the apartments, last night she walked in on both sets of girls the nora one i said was pretty stupid in an earlier comment but when she walked in on jess and irma she literally barged in started playing with stuff on the dresser then just stood around and for quite a while it killed the mood that was set. It's great she has a boyfriend and all but that shouldn't stop you from communication with everyone else

• Upvote 2

Another solution is that the girls would have gone to Jess's room from the beginning.
But there are many more things behind us that we do not know.
So I'll keep saying.

THE BOYS ARE NOT NECESSARY IN THE HOUSES.
For hetero sex, there are already enough houses.

• Upvote 1

Si lamentavano che Nicole era una cagna perché ha portato un paio di ragazzi in casa, ma che aveva anche fatto anche lima, quindi credo che ha avuto poco di cui lamentarsi, ma dopo quello che è successo la scorsa notte chi è la vera cagna ??

13 hours ago, Dakes90 said:

damn, Nicole is soooo shady, she laughed 30 minutes ago while Irma was getting it and Jess bated like crazy and still was on her effing phone..then when oppertunity strikes shes flat out naked on the bed taking it herself...she interrupted the other girl downstairs also Before. Thought she had a guy as well? at least some nights ago when she pretty much forced him to play her some songs...this girl is really fucking hot! - but really fucking selfish! shady shady shady

Bollocks!!!....:biggrin:

The issue with Nicole and Nora. I find it hard to believe with all the planning they do that Nicole was clueless about what was going on tonight and just 4 days ago onthat same couch Jess and Nicole were sucking nipples so stuff goes on there. Jess and Irma were occupying Nora's room and no doubt because of Replay they wanted 2 things to be going on - in case you had noticed there's be one fuck of a lot of synchronisation going on recently. So this leaves 3 rooms for Nora and Kiko 1. Jess's room (but what if she pulls out of the 3some) 2. Nicole's room (erm No) 3. The Lounge (awkward for Nicole, but wait Nicole can still go to her room). At Nelly's couples fuck in the LR all the time. I have witnessed Nelly in her house sneaking naked past them to the kitchen and back again. This isn't even Nicole's house. Quick look and then up to your room otherwise you are stopping something RLC viewers want to see, I like Nicole but Nora was not wrong to fuck there in the current climate. OK I didn't see it sadly as I was asleep but people have been saying that Nora was wrong to fuck there and I'm saying in the circumstances she wasn't.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Dakes90 said:

Yes she laughed!!! She is soooo fucking shady this girl, Thinks the whole World is about her! Maybe she was born with a silverplate up her ***......I call it how I see it! Every right to get a massage - hell yes! But like this when she has a boyfriend or even if they broke up 1 day ago or are in the Clouds - this act is fucking shady!!!

More bollocks mate...

• Upvote 2