Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we know for definite that Jess actually has a boyfriend? I know she did have, but in one of her earlier discussions it was translated that she wasn't sure about him and had dumped him 3 times. I understood that they weren't an item when she came to B1 but was undecided as what to do about him. I think it would be difficult to re-ignite there relationship when they're so far apart...

Il y a 3 heures, sulzer25059 a dit :

Peut-être qu'elle aurait convenu avec Nicole qu'elle reste sur le chemin pendant un certain temps puis comme elle vit là aussi. Si vous voulez la vie privée dans la salle de séjour d'un appartement partagé, vous devez respecter tout ce que vous vivez avec. Je pense qu'elle était hors de mauvaise Nicole comme elle ne savait probablement pas ce que Nora planifié et n'a pas demandé de rester en dehors du chemin. Il semble qu'ils essaient tous de l'isoler dans l'appartement maintenant. Je regardais quand Nicole est venu à la table plus tôt Nora se leva et alla à la cuisine suivie par Jess sans un mot. Seulement Irma lui parlait.  

je ne suis pas d'accord!!! les filles s'étaient mise d'accord pour ne pas se déranger, et nora à choisi le salon pour permettre à Jessica d'utiliser sa chambre si elle le voulais!!!! lorsque vous voyez un couple prêt à faire l'amour dans un salon, est-ce que vous leur gâchez la soirée en allant faire de la vaisselle??? n'importe qui se dirait "bon, je vais les laisser tranquille", mais pas nicole!!! il est normal que nora fasse la tête à nicole, car sa jolie soirée bougie et sexe romantique à été gâchée par la présence d'une fille qui pouvait surgir à tout moment!!! nora et kiko ont dû déménager dans la salle de bain, et si j'étais à leur place, je serais vraiment énervé!!! la présence de nicole dans la chambre a également dérangé irma et jess, car elle n'était pas invité!!!

I do not agree!!! The girls had agreed not to bother, and nora chose the living room to allow Jessica to use her room if she wanted it !!!! When you see a couple ready to make love in a living room, do you spoil them the evening by going to do the dishes ??? Anyone would say "good, I'll leave them alone", but not nicole !!! It is normal that nora make head to nicole, because his lovely evening candle and romantic sex was marred by the presence of a girl who could arise at any moment !!! Nora and kiko had to move into the bathroom, and if I were in their place I would be really upset !!! The presence of nicole in the room also disturbed irma and jess, as she was not invited !!!

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Cómo podemos saber con Jess definitiva de que en realidad tiene un novio? Yo sé que ella tenía, pero en uno de sus discusiones anteriores fue traducida que no estaba seguro acerca de él y lo había tirado 3 veces. Entendí que no eran un artículo cuando ella vino a B1, pero estaba indeciso sobre qué hacer con él. Creo que sería difícil volver a encender existe relación cuando están tan lejos ...

In the endless conversations that Jess has had with her friend / confidante, she has always talked about a boy (before this guy appeared on the scene)
She has spoken of a long relationship, and that she has had some difference with him.
She also confessed to her friend (and I have the transfer in Russian, which is what happens to me) of some interesting things like the apartment in Moscow.
She had previously told that boy (she spoke in a very affectionate way with him (that is not necessary to translate, to understand) where he tells him about the floor and the address of a website for renting and buying apartments in Moscow She also makes another reference to another webpage, this time of mobile telephony contracts, where she comments that when she returns to Moscow, she will contract with that company, and I checked the company and it exists.
I always say that what girls say is more important than what they show, of course if you just want to see sex, you do not care what happens.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

In the endless conversations that Jess has had with her friend / confidante, she has always talked about a boy (before this guy appeared on the scene)
She has spoken of a long relationship, and that she has had some difference with him.
She also confessed to her friend (and I have the transfer in Russian, which is what happens to me) of some interesting things like the apartment in Moscow.
She had previously told that boy (she spoke in a very affectionate way with him (that is not necessary to translate, to understand) where he tells him about the floor and the address of a website for renting and buying apartments in Moscow She also makes another reference to another webpage, this time of mobile telephony contracts, where she comments that when she returns to Moscow, she will contract with that company, and I checked the company and it exists.
I always say that what girls say is more important than what they show, of course if you just want to see sex, you do not care what happens.

You're right, they don't care what happens to who or what as long as they get to see their sex!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je ne suis pas d'accord!!! les filles s'étaient mise d'accord pour ne pas se déranger, et nora à choisi le salon pour permettre à Jessica d'utiliser sa chambre si elle le voulais!!!! lorsque vous voyez un couple prêt à faire l'amour dans un salon, est-ce que vous leur gâchez la soirée en allant faire de la vaisselle??? n'importe qui se dirait "bon, je vais les laisser tranquille", mais pas nicole!!! il est normal que nora fasse la tête à nicole, car sa jolie soirée bougie et sexe romantique à été gâchée par la présence d'une fille qui pouvait surgir à tout moment!!! nora et kiko ont dû déménager dans la salle de bain, et si j'étais à leur place, je serais vraiment énervé!!! la présence de nicole dans la chambre a également dérangé irma et jess, car elle n'était pas invité!!!

I do not agree!!! The girls had agreed not to bother, and nora chose the living room to allow Jessica to use her room if she wanted it !!!! When you see a couple ready to make love in a living room, do you spoil them the evening by going to do the dishes ??? Anyone would say "good, I'll leave them alone", but not nicole !!! It is normal that nora make head to nicole, because his lovely evening candle and romantic sex was marred by the presence of a girl who could arise at any moment !!! Nora and kiko had to move into the bathroom, and if I were in their place I would be really upset !!! The presence of nicole in the room also disturbed irma and jess, as she was not invited !!!

I know what your saying, but does Nicole try and have sex in the living room where she knows she will more than likely be disturbed, no, Bad planning on Nora's behalf for doing it in the living room, i say Nicole had every right to do what she pleases in those areas, Its not Nora and Kiko's apartment ! She once told Jenny off for doing it in the Living room. As for Irma and Jess they never once suggested to Nicole they did not want her there in the room and neither stopped what they were doing even Jess continued to bate with Nicole stood there so i see it had no effect.

• Upvote 4