Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guys, this business with the row between Nicole and Nora because she walked to the kitchen when Nora was getting intimate with Kiko, sorry, I know it's been thrashed to an inch of it's life but am I about to state the obvious or am I missing something?

If Kiko was coming, why didn't they just have Nora's bedroom? Rus was coming to massage Jess and Irma, so have Jess's BR. Yes it's small but its a double bed which he slept in and there was loads of room left. There's a chair in the corner which the other girl could use, and its closer to the bed so they could get a better view, and Nicole could have her own room, which would mean she could walk through the LR to kitchen to get a drink or something to eat, because other than absailing from the upstairs down the outside of the building, that's the way to the kitchen if you need anything...:dodgy:

• Upvote 5

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Still thinking we should get rid of Jessica  now ? :biggrin:

No. .. :cool: ... but ... not only because of last night. :biggrin:

Jessica is I believe the best example of how important real openness (human and physical) and a good cast is for RLC. She made her way from artificial and resrained to open minded and involved. It started shortly before the move out of Lima and got more accelerated with the move in of Nora and Irma. Now, it seems as if she has actually a part of her life in this apartment and enjoy her stay a lot. ... This is what i like the most about barcelona. This location can be a lot like a vacation for the girls and if the girls have fun, it is also fun to watch.

The cam shows were never a good idea. I hope also RLC has recognized it. ... :)

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OT Kristy bate in LR.. Sorry only 40 sec this time it's over... 

If she continues her training, she may soon last for a whole minute. ... ::) .... I hoped that the sex would make her more open minded for the idea of a real masturbation. ... Let see. Maybe some day. ... :)

• Upvote 1

I thought I was the only one to disagree with the new RLC course, but from the comments I see that not only only, RLC has invested a lot of money in replays and now wants a monetary return, the only ones not content with this new version of RLC are definitely the owners of voyer-villa, and voyeur-house they now have a website the same as theirs, the girls what to say, they are paid for this and do their job very well

• Upvote 1