Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

He is no gigolo, or professional. He is an old friend of Nora, and he knew Irma from when she came in December 2015. Of course it was planned, but there is very little that is not planned in Barca. I would say though that it is most likely planned by the girls themselves, rather than planned by RLC

If he were a gigolo then they weren't good at spending their money with 3 hours of cards and Jess keeping her panties on in the shower the other night LOL

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

yes absoluty RLC don't plan this type of show, the girls can do that, i'm agree with you ben, especially since there is commodore Nora. is back, That is typically  the type of Nora's ideas.  But i confirm that i'm fed up in this planified  show, even in their relationships, they seems planified, so i don't like that, that is not real life, that is less and less the concept, hopefully the other appart stay. I think i need probably to take a break with that ........

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

If he were a gigolo then they weren't good at spending their money with 3 hours of cards and Jess keeping her panties on in the shower the other night LOL

For the record, she kept her panties on in the shower because she was on her period and didn't want to bleed out

I've just woken up but it seems I have missed nothing tonight except an odd dress code. 2 girls covered head to toe and Jess with her sexy apron on. The thing is it really suits Nicole as it some how enhances all her curves.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I think after last night's experience, for some time, the girls will only lesbian and dildo !!!!!!

I do not think so. .... At least Nicole and Nora have BF in this area. ... Why should they no invite them again just because Irma and Jessica had a very nice massages event with Gus?

As long as Nora is not using the LR again when the apartment is full of people, it could actualy work without any issue. :) ... I also hope we will see Gus again. ... :)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

This guy did massages for half an eternity. ... He was a part of one of the best events in RLC and really deserve respect and not insults.

The girls like him, Kiko seems to like him and a lot of viewers also. Were is the issue?

He can't get it up with a roomful of naked, horny pussies !

51 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Jessica has (imho) the most beautiful one of the current Barcelona cast. In a scale of Dima to Kristy :biggrin: , she is definitely Kristy-level

It is a beautiful tight tiny arse. I don't think Nora's is quite as good as it was so aesthetically I would go fro Jessica's. However my cock prefers Nicole's which is very similar to a certain former resident's whose name I think you can guess.

Karol can't half talk!

• Upvote 1

From Yury: 

Bodypainting in B1 will be tomorrow. B2 tomorrow goes to a party at the club. Carol said the last time wanted to stay at the party longer, but Danaya went home and Carole went with it. Carol says that tomorrow, if she liked to party, it will remain there and will not listen to Danaya.

• Upvote 3