Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The only person being true here in B1 is Nicole. All the BS about what she did can be easily remedied by sitting down and explaining it to her. In every case in the past when they did that she backed off. Jess is lying to her boyfriend, Irma is lying to Rus by faking her orgasm and Nora is being Nora, expecting everyone to bow down to her. The only true person in this apartment is Nicole. I get so sick of Nora always believing her position to be the correct one. Nicole has interacted with her man/men on numerous occasions without interfering with the others. She takes them to her room where they stay and do not go anywhere else in the apartment. We can't say that about anyone else. Nora has Kiko everywhere, Jess and Irma had Rus everywhere, but Nicole made her men stay in her room. I side with Nicole. Kick the others out.

That's 2 of us anyway....:dodgy:

• Upvote 5

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The only person being true here in B1 is Nicole. All the BS about what she did can be easily remedied by sitting down and explaining it to her. In every case in the past when they did that she backed off. Jess is lying to her boyfriend, Irma is lying to Rus by faking her orgasm and Nora is being Nora, expecting everyone to bow down to her. The only true person in this apartment is Nicole. I get so sick of Nora always believing her position to be the correct one. Nicole has interacted with her man/men on numerous occasions without interfering with the others. She takes them to her room where they stay and do not go anywhere else in the apartment. We can't say that about anyone else. Nora has Kiko everywhere, Jess and Irma had Rus everywhere, but Nicole made her men stay in her room. I side with Nicole. Kick the others out.

100% agree!  Nora is a backstabbing, manipulatve self centered snake and she has to go...Her two slaves are naive and Jess who is in a relationship is a cheating bitch (I hate cheaters)...

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Do not know for sure if Jess has a boyfriend, no one is sure of it. How do you know that Irma faked a orgasm, where you there, did not see you if you were? Being new you do not know Nora or Kiko so you cannot say much about them. Nicole feels she can do what she wants, when she wants.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I agree with that

• Upvote 3

Just now, Snakeater said:

Do not know for sure if Jess has a boyfriend, no one is sure of it. How do you know that Irma faked a orgasm, where you there, did not see you if you were? Being new you do not know Nora or Kiko so you cannot say much about them. Nicole feels she can do what she wants, when she wants.

Friend, I have been on RLC for over three years. Dating back to Nora and Kiko in the first apartment. My information comes from a translation of Kitek in the Jessica sub group. I have been on cc since Jan 2014.

You can only take the translations with a grain of salt. I thank them very much for the translations as it gives us an insight to the girls. But then again how much that the girls say is actually true and how much is what they want us to hear?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

By the way piedpiper, Nicole does have a so called boyfriend. But she was still on a bed with another guy naked. Would you want your girlfriend to do that.

Sorry, misread your comment. No, I am not happy she has done that twice and have spoken out against this as well.

Can't any of you people understand this is a soap opera ??  The show must go on.  None of this is real.  They are amateur actresses who want to be in the adult industry,  And all of this is pretend.  When it's all over they will all group together and laugh at us  ??  Some will be chosen to make films and the others to do photo shoot.

• Upvote 1