Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Why do you think Karol came to B1 alone ? Ii's because she is the most popular girl in B2. So many of us in B1 never saw her,  And she is a novelty in B1.  Why didn't Danaya or Michelle came with her ?  Because RLC wanted to spice up the evening and make us beleive she was attracted to one girl in B1.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I really like Jess. I use to :heart: her but don't like the way her and the girls are treating my girl. Come on Jess, you're better than this...:confused:

Night Nicole :heart::heart:

Do I detect more 'taking sides' since Nora turned up....:dodgy:

When I first saw she was returning I expressed my disappointment. She is too moody and has always been that way. As I said I used to watch her in the first apartment and there were many times she would cry because Kiko paid little attention too her and they almost never had sex. Three things you knew when you looked into their apartment...they were going to eat soup, stream a movie and never fuck.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Come on guys, this is a soap opera, Everything is written in advance,  The girls are laughing at us and will ha ve a nice meal together. They all are friends and they know what to say and what to do.  The show must go on to attract new stupid  customers.  They all love each other.

I have to disagree with you robert. I don't think falling outs are scripted. You know I think a lot is staged and not necessarily the girls' idea but that's just the shows. Of course what happened in Megan's room was just a couple of girls on drugs letting go their inhibitions which is why it was a joy to watch rather than Cover Up Caro Night when they had clearly decided to put on a 4some show which of course thanks to Caro we didn't get to see. Belle's attempts to get the sheets off gave us glimpses but the sex wasn't spontaneous. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I have to disagree with you robert. I don't think falling outs are scripted. You know I think a lot is staged and not necessarily the girls' idea but that's just the shows. Of course what happened in Megan's room was just a couple of girls on drugs letting go their inhibitions which is why it was a joy to watch rather than Cover Up Caro Night when they had clearly decided to put on a 4some show which of course thanks to Caro we didn't get to see. Belle's attempts to get the sheets off gave us glimpses but the sex wasn't spontaneous. 

OK Then explain to me why was Karol Here ??  if not to boost the audience

41 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

It pisses me off the other three are in Nora and Irma's room without Nicole. You don't think Nicole doesn't sense this. She is trying to merge a life outside the apartment with the girls inside the apartment. It's been this way since she arrived and brought home the first guy. Lima and Jessica were against her too. Ok,, thank you all for letting me vent. I am done for tonight. But I will defend her against the likes of Nora any day. The only thing I like about Nora is her beautiful pussy lips, which I would like to suck on for a long time. And don't even get me started on Kiko. That would take me at least 50 pages.

Well said

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I just disagreed with the girls' feelings not being real - I don't argue with you about who goes where and why. In fact that was point earlier about Nicole and Jess in front of Michelle's BF. The show overrides all. There is a real feeling of tension between the 2 but to give a show was more important to the project.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

She and Nicole are both Russian, whilst the other girls are Ukrainian. They have a lot to talk about and are probably friends

• Upvote 1