Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, beaver67 said:

she has her chance but backed away from it, maybe she wanted Irma and not the guy- who knows

You wish ... I wish ... we wish but she looked more into the guy. But if she needs someone to finger her, I certainly volunteer. Of course I'd have to see how she'd react if I stuck my finger somewhere else :biggrin:

3 hours ago, vortios said:

I do not think Jess had to be jealous of Nicole, each one came with a very different objective to do here in Barcelona (you'll see I do not say in RLC)
And being jealous because she does not get sex, I think of a fifteen-year-old girl taking a tantrum.
If she really wants sex, nothing else has to go to any of the clubs they frequent, and will have all sex on a night she wants.
That makes me reflect, that these changes in the strategy of the houses, have made the houses, stop working. And the fault has RLC:

If a good looking girl with a hard body like Jess wants sex she can easily find it whenever she wants. I can think of very few men who would turn her down and now with dating sites it is even easier. Certainly go down a club meet a guy, get to know him over a few days, if not try again a few days later. Explain the situation but she could easily go to his place, although for obvious safety reason better to bring him to B1, and then she will get satisfied as surely she did with the massage.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You wish ... I wish ... we wish but she looked more into the guy. But if she needs someone to finger her, I certainly volunteer. Of course I'd have to see how she'd react if I stuck my finger somewhere else :biggrin:

LOL, Might have put a bigger bow in her back:exclamation:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, JD007 said:

LOL, Might have put a bigger bow in her back:exclamation:

If I try I normally get a refusal but the otherwise response is "Kinky!". There are presentations on the net saying a sure fire way to arouse a girl without bein vigorous is to have one digit up her vag and one in her anus and pinch together at a certain point. I have never tried this but I can't rule out that actually he might have done that with Jess.

8 hours ago, mic351 said:

Why couldn't last night just have been a night where the girls wanted to have fun?  Why did everything have to be planned out?  I think they girls just took it as it came.  He wasn't about to get into Jess's pants because she's on her period.  He might of had a chance with Irma right after he got her off but he was hesitant and missed his chance.  By the time he even thought of getting it on with either of the girls, that boat had passed.  Were I him, by balls would be the size of grapefruits today.  And with the girls, it was no sweat of their noses.  After all, they got off.   

It seems to me that so many in here want to dissect the evening, minute by minute, and then criticize every second and every one of the girls.  Have I been disappointed at times?  Of course.  Have I witnessed what I consider some sex that was epic such that I call my wife in and we watched and had our own epic sex?  Yep!  Have I used Ben's sock method (apologies Ben)?  Of course.  I have a very simple solution for those who just can't seem to be pleased; no matter what happens in what apartment:  Cancel you fricking membership; go to Chaturbate, by some tokens and watch the girls or couples over there.  For God's sake, please try to limit your misery here.  It's a downer for the rest of us that enjoy these girls....

# 1....Jess is no longer on her period. She will also not have sex with him in front of the cameras.  All sex between the player and Jess will be had outside the apartment just like it has already been!!

Poor baby!!  Do you need me to find your binky????   I have a better solution,  if you want to see fucking, go to the couples apartments and leave the Barca apartments for the girls only!!

weah weah weah......quit telling people to make it pleasurable for you.  You are just like the rest of these pathetic losers that don't want to here the truth from other people.  Get outside every now and then......it will do you good!!!

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The only person being true here in B1 is Nicole. All the BS about what she did can be easily remedied by sitting down and explaining it to her. In every case in the past when they did that she backed off. Jess is lying to her boyfriend, Irma is lying to Rus by faking her orgasm and Nora is being Nora, expecting everyone to bow down to her. The only true person in this apartment is Nicole. I get so sick of Nora always believing her position to be the correct one. Nicole has interacted with her man/men on numerous occasions without interfering with the others. She takes them to her room where they stay and do not go anywhere else in the apartment. We can't say that about anyone else. Nora has Kiko everywhere, Jess and Irma had Rus everywhere, but Nicole made her men stay in her room. I side with Nicole. Kick the others out.

i agree.

• Upvote 1