Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

13 minutes ago, zep said:

I don't understand why there's a problem between Jess/Irma and Nicole. They were fine the other night. It was Nora who had an issue with Nicole and they seem to have sorted things out somewhat. 

They are in a House where there is no Privacy amongst anyone.  If they want their Privacy in the Bedroom without being impeded on. Then put a lock on the F***** Door it's that simple.   

I would imagine Barcelona has Hardware Stores that sell Door Knobs.  They are not expensive unless they are made of Gold.

Nora was having a moment with KIko in the Living Room. That's classified as a Common Area.  So if their Private Moment got impeded on then it sucks to be them.

• Upvote 9

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, zep said:

I don't understand why there's a problem between Jess/Irma and Nicole. They were fine the other night. It was Nora who had an issue with Nicole and they seem to have sorted things out somewhat. 

When Jess and Irma were enjoying there bating and massage Nicole walked in despite Jess reportedly not wanting her there. She didn't even come to watch just hung around like a presence. I can understand why Jess might be upset with her just like I can understand there are reasons why Nicole might be upset with Jess. Like I said before the rift between them is quite deep and has been growing since before Nora and Irma turned up.

• Upvote 5

Nicole to bed, well she was awake most of the night with her usual Insomnia. But Jess and Irma are talking now in the next room so i dont fancy her chance of sleeping.  Irma was showing some nice pussy, with Jess would do the same so close like that.

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They are in a House where there is no Privacy amongst anyone.  If they want their Privacy in the Bedroom without being impeded on. Then put a lock on the F***** Door it's that simple.   

I would imagine Barcelona has Hardware Stores that sell Door Knobs.  They are not expensive unless they are made of Gold.

Nora was having a moment with KIko in the Living Room. That's classified as a Common Area.  So if their Private Moment got impeded on then it sucks to be them.

Simple solution that just seems to go on thought of, even the bathroom does not lock ?

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Agree 100%. But as I posted yesterday, they knew the boys were coming over for various reasons, I couldn't get my head around the bedroom set up....:huh:

Plus Nora had a fucking nerve after her history of not liking nudity in the LR. Sorry to all you Nora fans, but she still thinks she's the puppet master and unfortunately Jess and to some extent Irma are her puppets and it's pissing me off. But unfortunately Nora is faced with a feisty girl who will not roll over and die...::)

• Upvote 5

I remember the discussion that had jessica and nicole by the noise´s night of nicole. Jessica could not sleep and she was angry, the next day jessica watched the television with loud volume and nicol in angry when unable to sleep. In my opinion, now jessica is "angry" with nicole, because nicole is "INTERRUPTING" every time when jessica and nicole want to have fun alone or with a guy (massage, bating,...). 

Also i remember the party girls (jessica, nicole, irma, nora and michelle) and michelle´s boyfriend when they got massages and ended up horny And now the problem with the girls is the interruptions of nicole is my opinion.