Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Bull.

Wouldn't you! Great fun stuck in apartment when no fuckers speaking to you and you've got a better option outside...

Plus she isn't into these 'activities' organised by Nora and she's just biding her time till she moves to B2. She has made an effort with these 3 and they've just thrown it back in her face...

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Nora has almost forced herself to wakeup...jess and irma trying to keep her awake...

For Nicole i am surprised the way girls treat her when her bf is around...they are always gossiping....nobody treats Kiko like that...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She might always on her phone DES but those 3 are always up each others arse's...:dodgy:

Give it a rest, man. I like Nicole too, but to constantly place the blame on the other three is nonsense. Plus Irma spoke to Nicole for quite a while today

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

sorry jess Irma has the best ass moves

that's for damn sure mike- she really can shake her ass like no other:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Give it a rest, man. I like Nicole too, but to constantly place the blame on the other three is nonsense. Plus Irma spoke to Nicole for quite a while today

Its only really Jess and Nicole that don't see eye to eye, is see her talk to Nora and Irma. Wont matter in a few days anyway as she will be replacing the very isolated and withdrawn Michelle.

• Upvote 3