Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

si nora revient je serais heureux Mais Etonné, voiture nora Habité Barcelone, en famille avec de Nombreux amis !!! si Elle revient sur rlc, ACDE wants dire Que sa situation de is may-être difficile !!! si nora Était autoritaire, c'est Parce Que C'était la Seule à Travailler et à se lever le matin !!! Alors Que les Autres filles en ballade, pouvaient se masturber en écoutant de la musique forte JUSQU'A 5 heures du matin !!!!! nora Représente la normalité et la vraie vie, comparé a toutes Ces Filles Chaudes Qui travaillent Dans les métiers du sexe, et Que rlc recrutent DEPUIS Quelques mois, versez Gagner en plus d'argent !!!! Quand nora a eu des guerres de flammes, pas de Elle n'avait specialement délit !!! rita ne payait pas les courses et lilou sans prenait Remplacer !!!! juin choisi Certaine est, si c'est nora, il y aura beaucoup de discussions Entre Ceux qui l'aiment, et Ceux qui la détestent !!!! Personnellement je aime nora et serais très heureux de la revoir au quotidien !!!!!

Si les rendements nora Je serais heureux , mais surpris, parce que nora vit à Barcelone, la famille avec beaucoup d' amis !!! Si elle revient à rlc, cela signifie que sa situation peut être difficile !!!
Si nora était autoritaire, il était parce qu'il était le seul à travailler et se lever le matin !!! Alors que les autres filles de ballade, pourrait branler écouter de la musique forte jusqu'à 5 heures du matin !!!!! Nora représente la normalité et la vraie vie, par rapport à toutes ces filles chaudes qui travaillent dans l'industrie du sexe, et que rlc ont recruté pour quelques mois, pour gagner plus d' argent !!!!
Lorsque Nora avait des guerres de flammes, elle n'a pas été particulièrement mal! Rita n'a pas payé les courses et lilou a sans remplacement !!!!
Une chose est certaine, si elle est nora, il y aura beaucoup de discussions entre ceux qui l' aiment, et ceux qui déteste !!!! Personnellement , je l' aime nora et serais très heureux de la voir à nouveau tous les jours !!!!!

6 minutes ago, turkey said:

Strange that rlc put the name of the new tenant so early on the board , no??

It wont be long before its back online if its Nora.  Not much of the usual welcoming will need to be done.  Just Limas room might need a good clean as she was in it a long time. 

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR Everyone! :biggrin:

I've been away for a week but it's seems like a month! :cry: I've missed the banter but, nothing personal guy's, it's the girls I've really missed :blush:

I've tried to catch up on 7 days worth of post, which is a bit easier with B1 UM.

1st can I say I'm absolutely gutted at missing my beloved Nicole introducing you all to her new friend. And I don't mean her bearded bloke! Can I also say I'm thrilled she stuck with him. I thought they looked good together and hope it will dispel some of the crap about her shagging her way through Tinder Barcelona! Looks like they actually like each other and are forming a REAL relationship...

Am I right in saying, or hoping her and Jess are now friends again?

Farewell to the lovely Lima....she was great! There's a lot more to her than meets the eye....Love and best wishes for the future. Try and go careful with the old sauce and I'm sure you'll be fine. I'm glad she had her happiest time in B1 the few weeks before she left and I'm sure will have some fond memories. You built up a good fan base over time and you'll be missed Lima...xx

1 thing's for sure, if it is the Nora we all love (or hate) there will be some fantastic pussies on display in this apartment with these 3 :biggrin:!

Also, did the lovely Jess give you guys some great pussy shot, possibly an audition for a new, hopefully a less 'cheesy' and more explicit cam site?

Happy new year and welcome back.  Nicole has been great and Jessica has too with some of the views she has given.  

Wouldnt say they are best friends but they do at least talk to each other now.  

Et merde vu qu'elle récupère direct la chambre ça peut-être que la nora que nous connaissons et franchement ça me saoule déjà ^^

Il manque plus que le Kiko avec le charisme d'une moule et ce sera parfait ^^

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I been with RLC for over 4 years & RLC been on line 5 years & 9 month. I was watching when the first all girls apt came on line. Nora is a very bossy girl and after watching her for 2 years she is old news to me and i think this is not going to help this apt. I remember very well when Nora and Rite had that big fight and soon after Rite was gone from the apt for good. I remember well that a lot of girl did not like Nora. Also if it her then we my start seeing the model again that came to that apt in the past 

Nora is good looking and masturbates a lot. Maybe she's back because she split with Kiko? But also thinks this is a step back. She's been to bossy, and many of the girls she has gotten to stay at the appartment has been some of the worst to be in RLC (Nikki) and the last one to be confirmed as a Nora girl, Princess Aida (Nora came over for dinner once) was a real low point . She did some some skin compared to Nikki, but ruined the whole appartment. Demanding a repain of her room, and fighting with Adele.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Happy new year and welcome back.  Nicole has been great and Jessica has too with some of the views she has given.  

Wouldnt say they are best friends but they do at least talk to each other now.  

Thanks Sulz. Glad someone's missed me haha. Are there issues with CC website?