Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it funny how much fun the girls are having.... WITHOUT Nicole? Like the day after she leaves, everybody gets together and does this. I'm not watching now but it would seem that my comment about Nicole bringing down the vibes for everybody else holds some merit.

I have the impression that Jess is not at work ... very different from the attitude of Danaya and Irma. They are always willing to party.
Irma has had to moisten ... since she has been fired to the bathroom and then to put on a compress.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Isn't it funny how much fun the girls are having.... WITHOUT Nicole? Like the day after she leaves, everybody gets together and does this. I'm not watching now but it would seem that my comment about Nicole bringing down the vibes for everybody else holds some merit.

They did have fun the other night with the party games, when Nicole was there too

But Nicole or no Nicole, as long as Irma and Danaya are together I'm about as happy as can be

• Upvote 3