Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

This server needs to be fixed. Cleared history to see if that would help and took 6 minutes to get back on and to this page. Something is very very wrong and needs to get fixed.

looks like cc moved to cheap hosting.. 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

CC is so damn slow and I keep getting check on my browser-so 

I normally would put in my 2 cents, but for now only 1 cent

Nora past performance is not indicative of her present or future performance.  As usual some have not even

waited patiently to see exactly how she does-  Give her a chance:exclamation:  (she did keep her nice figure !:biggrin:)

• Upvote 3

The browser checking thing is a security measure by Cloudflare (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudflare) to protect against DDOS attacks.

So either the forum was attacked previously (which could have caused of the slowness and outages ?), or it is a default protecting measure by their new host. 

So the Empress has return. I am going to grab some pop corn  :cool: because the next days will be interesting. I am expecting some fighting between her and Jessica about the pecking order in the house, and I wonder how Nicole will fit ...

And I predict a difficult awakening for the "THESE APARTMENTS ARE FOR LEZ SHOW" crowd :biggrin:

• Upvote 1