Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

There was an extensive discussion in the bathroom yesterday between Nora, Irma and Jes, included several phone calls.
I think there are some changes at once when reaching Noras leave.

They have talked about that Karol would move from B2 to B1

• Upvote 3

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

There was an extensive discussion in the bathroom yesterday between Nora, Irma and Jes, included several phone calls.
I think there are some changes at once when reaching Noras leave.

They have talked about that Karol would move from B2 to B1

From a totally selfish point of view, if Jess gets Nora's room, which we thought she was lined up for before Nora moved in, then Karol would get Jess's room and we would get some better angles and shots of super sexy Karol...just a thought...:blush:

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

From a totally selfish point of view, if Jess gets Nora's room, which we thought she was lined up for before Nora moved in, then Karol would get Jess's room and we would get some better angles and shots of super sexy Karol...just a thought...:blush:

i think cam cover of karol's curent room & jess' room are pretty much the same ^^' and i would hate to see karol & danaya in two different appt :X danya would be back at being depressed :X but like ben said danya is propably going to leave soon ( mid feb) 

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, wathou said:

i think cam cover of karol's curent room & jess' room are pretty much the same ^^' and i would hate to see karol & danaya in two different appt :X danya would be back at being depressed :X but like ben said danya is propably going to leave soon ( mid feb) 

I'd hate to see Karol and Danaya split up too. The way Karol has opened up with nudity in her BR, we would have got some good shots of her in front of the mirror. but the lights poor over there.When Jess oils herself up in front of her mirror the light is much better. Plus from either cam in Jess's room she's nowhere to hide, unlike Karol. But it might never happen. Karol should stay with Danaya IMHO...

• Upvote 3